Dec 18, 2020
Bones

lex.

—𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙
Dec 18, 2020
Bones

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
──────​
i. jouska (ext.) / jump to tags! (old) (new)
ii. verdandi (ext.) / jump to tags!
iii. saguaro (trad.) / jump to tags!
iiii. silverpaw (trad.) / jump to tags!

Last edited:

lex.

—𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙
Dec 18, 2020
Bones
───────sexy bitches in chat /lip bite

sweetgrass

Jun 22, 2021
Bones

----------- nvm this was a mistake. bye
WAIT SAG MY BELOVED,, i need to work on olives tags still smh

lex.

—𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙
Dec 18, 2020
Bones

𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒.
────────​
icon 1.jpgicon 2.jpgicon 3.jpg

jouska 1.jpgjouska 2.jpgjouska 3.jpgjouska 4.jpg

Last edited:

lex.

—𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙
Dec 18, 2020
Bones
u love me too much to leave </3
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIMME GIMME OLIVE

Reactions: sweetgrass

VERDANDI.

half girl / half knife
Jun 26, 2021
Bones
-- track / make this into a tags post !!!!!

Reactions: sweetgrass

JOUSKA.

✧ TALKING IN TONGUES
Jan 30, 2021
Bones
--- track / repost with new and updated tags

SILVERPAW.

swallowed star
Jul 21, 2021
Bones

BRUNO, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GOOD SENSE? | BASICS
name ▹ silverpaw​
nicknames » silv / silvy​
gender ▹ cis female​
sexuality » bisexual . male-oriented​
age ▹ 7 moons​
birthday » 10 12​
group ▹ windclan​
position » apprentice​
I BROKE DOWN, "THAT MAN'S GOOD!" | EXTERIOR
species ▹ domestic feline​
appearance » an out-of-place girl can only truly be accompanied with an out-of-place appearance. the normalcy of a calico pelt is disrupted by the slow fogging of white clouds, only to become more intense as she ages. the majority of the girl is a silver-coated tabby, her color paying homage to her namesake. blanketed upon the silver are concentrated gold, covering her flank, right forelimb, and bobbed tail. the white upon her eats away at the color of her flank and left forelimb, slowly invading her upper body as moons past. her stature is slight and pitiful, an obvious sign of her birthplace of runt. wide and curious eyes are painted a delicate blue, which seem to cleverly glint a slight violet in the right light. her left eye lays lighter than the other to signal to the world that she lay blind in it. to continue the theme of rights and lefts, her right ear has tuned out of the world, deaf to the sounds she adores.​
I BET HE WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT | INTERIOR
personality type ▹ enfp​
personality » her tongue lay wild and loose when prompted, excited to chatter about whatever may come to her mind. from something minuscule (she's counted a million grains of sand) to something grandiose (what's your place in the world? do you ever fear you'll lose it?). her company can range from a crowd to simply her own reflection, and she will be contempt in it. if the only one in the world she must have be herself, silver will never complain of it. she welcomes the world easily, lays her trust blindly and refuses to learn to shelter her beating heart. if the world must be so vast and wide, she must share in it. she loves everything with her entire being, but keeps any aches and pains silent and buried.

despite her willingness to be open with everyone and everything, she still keeps her reservations. her tongue will still when it is confronted, when she's faced with any sort of discomfort on her end. silver does not normally fear, but being so raw and exposed can be frightening to anyone. she will run away when the interest becomes too much. she must be swallowed whole to tell everything, to be tamed and shown that a unique hand will never harm her.

silver can easily talk with many and any, but lacks any true understanding of what makes and breaks friendships. she appears, disappears, and then reappears with a gift in hand. to be obtained, she must be sought after until it forms as a habit.​
quirks ▹ mimicking whatever she hears, until she gets the exact sound right.​
likes ▹ quiet sounds, all bird calls, streaming water, rocks, clear nights, starred skies​
dislikes ▹ strong scents, too many voices talking, any over stimulation​
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT MOTHER? | SOCIALS
friends ▹ name, name​
best friends » name​
enemies ▹ none​
'BROKE HER DAUGHTER'S LEGS IN TWO | RELATIONS
parents ▹ npc and npc​
siblings » n/a​
partner ▹ name​
children » name, name, and name​
notable relations ▹name​
AND SAID, "IT'S TOO DANGEROUS OUT THERE TO WALK, SO I HAD TO SAVE YOU" | MISC.
plotting ▹ link​
pinterest ▹ link
theme song / playlist ▹ bruno is orange - hop along​
scent ▹ honey and sweet grass​

Last edited: