- Oct 17, 2020
THE ANCIENT TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER'S NPC MASTERLIST
This is a collective list of npcs members of the TORW have made up for others to use and refer to however they'd like! These are not adoptable players and should instead almost be seen as shared ocs we can all write together! Often times the creator of the oc might have some pre-history already written out for them that you may take into consideration if you'd wish!However, there are some rules we must go over before getting into things.
RULES FOR POSTING WITH NPCS;
1. You do not have to get permission to use these ocs! Mention and have them do whatever you'd like (within reason).
2. Some npcs are killable, please kill them only for good reasons such as to serve a plot or to make a plot more effective. NPCs should NOT be getting mass killed, mass killing npcs will result in any thread where that takes place being considered not canon.
3. Don't kill any more than two npcs at a time, hps may bypass this ONLY for tribe-wide plots.
4. If you kill an npc, please try to add one back.
5. You do not have to follow the creator's vision for an oc or worry about messing up what an npc would do in character. It's encouraged to try, but by enforcing this it'll make it difficult for new members of the Tribe to mention and use npcs when they have no clue on what their whole history has been.
6. More rules may be added and removed in the future!
YES, YOU MAY;
- Within reason develop an npc being into a relationship with another npc or even played oc. Note that it should not happen overnight, and if you want to ensure it happens see if the community is in on it ;)
- Npc adults may have kits if they reach that stage.
- Npc kits however will be npcs, this rule may change later.
- Aside from relationships you may have an npc develop any type of relationship, friendships, enemies, etc.
- Kill an npc for a plot or to make it feel more significant. Please don't do this solely for the fun of it.
- If something you are wanting to do is not listed here, don't be afraid to ask!
RULES FOR CREATING NPCS;
1. By submitting a form for your npc to be added up, you agree to this npc no longer solely being yours, but the communities.
- You also give up rights on deciding solely what does and doesn't happen to them. If you would not like your oc to be used, please don't sign them up! You're more than welcome to keep them private for your own use.
2. You may let others know what your exact vision is for the npc, but it is not required that it is followed.
3. NPCs cannot be former hps unless it is a formerly played character that is dropped. They cannot be present hps, or related to past hps without permission.
4. NPCs can be relatives of other characters, the owner of said oc must make the npc.
5. Showing that you are upset with what someone does with the npc you created or telling others not to do something with them is not allowed. Obviously, if someone does something with them that is a rule break, please report it so staff can handle it!
6. This means that yes, a character's personality if the community is not on the same board could be all over the place. This is okay as it's mostly for fun, and it'd be incredibly hard to moderate that an npc is being played "correctly" when so many people could have different ideas for them. Once again it's encouraged to try and keep their personalities consistent but its understanding if they don't end up being that way or if someone makes a mistake. I ask that we simply just roll with it!
7. I will age up npcs once a month, so if you want an npc to age faster (especially kits lol) let me know!
8. More rules may be added or removed!
QUEEN NPCS (note that characters who are queens will show up in both the sharpclaw and queen section);
WANT TO CREATE AN NPC FOR THE TRIBE TO USE? FILL OUT THIS FORM!
For the time being please only make a max of two npcs per role per person (if that makes sense!), we want plenty of npcs but we don't want the list so huge it's overwhelming!
[b]NPC Name;[/b] Rank; Appearance; Gender; Pronouns; Age; Sexuality; Relationships (with played characters or npcs); History (not required, can be as detailed or brief as you'd like); Personality; Can this npc be killed?; Other;