Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
i'm kinda bad at format tbh lmao

⭒ Angel's Art ⭒

Opened on 10/23/2020
--------------

Hi, welcome! I'm Angelkisses or Angel for short, and i'm just a simple digital character designer and aspiring commission artist.

Currently this will work as a sort of hub? Idk i'm testing things lmao but so far my idea is I'll have a post in this thread for premade warriors/ext adopts-for whenever ext is established-and then a post for my commission info! I'm still figuring everything out so have patience with me guys lmao but!
For now, I will instead make a sort of hub part for this post!

--------------

( TERMS OF SERVICE )

By commissioning me in any kind of way, you are agreeing to the terms of service below.

Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.

I. GENERAL TERMS.

Please write in a clear and nice manner.
Provide neat references.
if you cannot provide picture refs, please be sure to describe your character in descriptive yet simple words(i.e. Examplepaw has cream fur with a cooler, bluer tint and startling bright eyes with gold flecks)
Any ill behaviour will not be tolerated and your commission will be canceled if it occurs.
Follow the rules provided in the commission journal, YCH or Adoptable deviation.
If you fail to follow the rules provided I have the right to decline your commission.

II. PAYMENT

All Commissions prices are put at basic base price, able to be worked around depending on complexity of the character
Payment is required upfront but i am willing to hold an unpaid spot for up to 2 weeks. If more time is needed, I’ll work with for a middle ground that works for both me and the customer
Adopts tend to be a bit more lenient on price though will never go for less than $13 depending on complexity.

III. PROCESS

Work In Progress will only be given if the commissioner personally ask for it and if the price exceed $30
WIPs might be given as well if I the artist, wonder something about the commission.
The time for your commission to be completed can be up to 2 weeks depending on many factors such as;

Health, order of commission, complexity, Work, school or family issues.
If any of the things stated above occurs you will be notified asap, though i usually get them out quickly because i’m an insomniac and have nothing better to do at night.

--------------

( CUSTOMERS )

- Dumpling | Commission | unpaid
- IamHazbinKid | Commission | unpaid
- Username | Adopt or Commission | paid or unpaid

Last edited:

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones

Adopts

--------

[current amount of adopts: 2]

image0.png

Name: Snow Raven
Relations: Ex-mate to Sun Fire, parent of River Minnow(Sun) and Hail Fall(different mother), grandparent to Fox Hop, Stormy Gale, Sleepy Willow, and Falling Frost
Backstory Blurb: Grew up in the tribe with Sun Fire, they became mates under the expectations of the tribe and had atleast 2 litters together. Though they were mates and loved their children, they didn’t love eachother and fought out of the view of their tribemates and rarely were alone with eachother. Before their last litter, river and her siblings, Snow left Sun and got with Hail’s mother, his new mate and Sun having kits around the same time, Sun about four moons before Hail’s mother. Snow, despite loving all their kids, had seemed to have a higher preference for Hail and his siblings over Snow and Sun’s children.
Short genetics: Black sh w/ high white tom carrying vitiligo, point, mackerel tabby, and dilute genes

image0.png

Name: Sun Fire
Relations: Ex-mate to Snow Raven, parent of River Minnow, grandparent to Fox Hop, Stormy Gale, Sleepy Willow, and Falling Frost
Backstory Blurb: Grew up in the tribe with Snow Raven, they became mates under the expectations of the tribe and had atleast 2 litters together. Though they were mates and loved their children, they didn’t love eachother and fought out of the view of their tribemates and rarely were alone with eachother. Before their last litter, river and her siblings, Snow left Sun and got with Hail’s mother, his new mate and Sun having kits around the same time, Sun about four moons before Hail’s mother. Sun raised River and her siblings alone mostly, though there is rumors that Sun resented Snow for his disrespectful behavior to her.
Short Genetics: Ginger lh classic tabby w/o white molly carrying point, dilute, and chocolate genes

--------

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmHazbinKid

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones

Commission Info

--------
( GENERAL INFO )
What I Will Draw :
- Feral animals
- Felines (big or domestic)
- Canines (any, domestic or otherwise)
- Draconics (iffy but i'm working on it!!)
- Simple References
- Simple BGs
What I Will Not Draw :
- Anthros
- Humans
- Complicated BGs
- NSFW
--------
( PRICES )

Headshots
Sketchy - $5
Flatcolor - $10
Shaded - $12
[x][
x][x]

Fullbody
Sketch - $15
Flatcolor - $17
Shaded - $20
-All extra characters are half-priced of original price depending on which option.
-Complex characters will be more depending on extras though will not exceed $15 extra dollars a commission
[x][
x][x]

--------

( FORMS )
For Commissions:

Code:
Username:[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER]Which one would you like?(custom/headshot/fullbody/etc):
Shaded, Flat, or Sketch?:
Description/references(both preferred):
    -Accessories:
Pose:
Emotion:
Other:

For Adopts:
Code:
Username:[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][CENTER]Which adopt: [number/name]
Minor edits request?:
Other:

Last edited:

Vespertine

Call me Vesp!
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
track for now c: i may wait to get a commission for my ext character <3

Reactions: Angelkisses

popkorn

she / they
Oct 10, 2020
Bones
Username: popkorn
Which one would you like?(custom/headshot/fullbody/etc): fullbody
Shaded, Flat, or Sketch?: flat
Description/references(both preferred):
pebble throat has a short-cropped black coat with barely visible brown highlights, usually showing in direct sunlight. his general lack of hygiene is most noticeable when looking at him. dark pelt highly unkempt, matted in hard to reach locations and laying uneven to his body. feet caked with dirt, plant matter stuck to claws or fur on occasion.
his stature is abnormally short compared to peers, the top of his skull would be level to an average domestic feline’s jawline. his short legs and smaller body are compensated with a decent amount of muscle and very little fat, making the short tom appear proportional.
pebble’s mouth is always open due to a minor overbite.
pebble has round, clear golden yellow eyes surrounding a larger, longer nose. [ref]
Pose: simple side walking view
Emotion: happy and bright
Other: his dirty / messy pelt would be amazing but is completely optional​

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
oh god track because im really tempted maybe as a reward if I get my homework done JHFVBSDGS but for now I 👀

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
sweet! whenever ur ready, feel free to dm me either on here or on discord and I'll send over my info whenever <33

Oct 18, 2020
Bones
Username: SapphosDiary
Which one would you like?(custom/headshot/fullbody/etc): Fullbody
Shaded, Flat, or Sketch?: Flat

Description/references(both preferred): Sleepy Willow is a fluffy blue tabby with dark yellow/orange eyes. From left to right, she progressively gets bluer, as her head only has slight blue markings and her chest is completely white. Her tabby colors start creeping into her upper underbelly, and continue until her tail, which is a gradient from light blue - dark blue. Her underbelly is mostly white as well. ref

Pose: side walking view

Emotion: sleepy yet content...happy sleepy

Other: feel free to dm me your paypal whenever!

Username: SapphosDiary

Which one would you like?(custom/headshot/fullbody/etc): Headshot
Shaded, Flat, or Sketch?: Flat

Description/references(both preferred): Cloud wisp is a very typical black/silver mackerel tabby cat. His build is average, though his bit of fluff does make him seem a tad bulkier than he is. ref

Pose: Headshot

Emotion: Himbo Happy

Other: could I get this sized so i could use it as an icon on here? ty!! ^^ i'll send the full 27 for both over asap!

edit: forgive me for this coding mess i am very bad at it

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Awesome! Just feel free to dm me either on discord or on here and ill send my paypal info over so you can send the money 💕

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Updated with 2 premade adopts! prices for them are somewhat lenient(open to negotiate) though i wont go below less than $13 for them. The art is currently watermarked but once payment is procurred for the adopts, i will give the unwatermarked version to the buyer 💕