ANOTHER INTEREST CHECK FOR TRIBE-WIDE PLOT ROLES

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Hey y'all! I'm looking for some more roles to be filled for the plot as I will be advancing it soon!
I need a patrol that can go out and find what will be their temporary camp, reluctantly this patrol will have received Gray Wolf's permission to scout out past Minnow's Rest for more places of interest. (To also note, this will take place before a temporary camp is needed) Far down within the valley, they will find an old mineshaft (thanks blitz for the idea!), the rpers are free to add details to it without asking for permission though it's not needed!

This will just be first come first served, just please only volunteer if you think you'll be able to help finish the thread in a timely manner! The moment slots are filled the moment the thread for it will go up c:

Slots (I may add more because I don't wanna be too strict on who can and cannot go);
1. Mud
2. Rat
3. Rabbit
4. Rosy
6. Gray (I won't be taking lead on this thread! I am solely placing him here in case the thread does end up needing a boost otherwise Gray will just reacting to whatever the patrol finds!)

THEN SECOND, I am looking for one or two ocs to fall ill with Whitecough. This later on in the plot will cause panic as it's highly contagious and can escalate into Green-cough which is even worse. A risky patrol will be sent out to retrieve herbs from the camp which is for a reason that will be revealed to those who don't know how exactly the plot is going soon!

Most likely also first come first serve, though I ask if you volunteer for the first patrol you wait and see if anyone else with no place in a plot yet wants the slot instead. If not, you may have both roles!

Slots:
1. Rabbit
2. Fang

If anyone has any questions about any of the roles, please feel free to ask me!

Last edited:

RAT

-ˋˏ lay on silver clouds ˎˊ-
Oct 19, 2020
Bones
I'll volunteer for both the patrol and white cough if needed.

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
I'll put you up for patrol rn, but I'll put Rat up again for whitecough if no one else wants it!

DROID

Local trash hound -
Oct 24, 2020
Bones
Rabbit can get white cough!

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Adding!

I noted oocly to everyone on discord, but to do so here the patrol will be getting put up tomorrow c: If we don't get any interested sharpclaws I'll be having gray wolf go, and sadly since it wouldn't make any ic sense otherwise he'll be taking the lead (though you all will still have freedom to add things to the landmark!) I hope that's okay but realistically he wouldn't give softpaws the okay to go alone! We will see though by tomorrow!

DROID

Local trash hound -
Oct 24, 2020
Bones
Okay, so rabbit can also go on the patrol as well if needed! She is a sharp claw.

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
I'll throw her up!

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Adding! How old is rosy? I think for realism we're pretty capped when it comes to young softpaws (i don't really feel like gray would like em going too much to begin with but i could see him reluctantly agreeing to a few sob) if shes at least 8 moons lemme know and she can go on the patrol c:

EDIT; NVM I FORGOT I am not bringing cinder, adding!

Sibyl

✧ the oracle.
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
I can offer Strawberry Tuft on the patrol if no one else goes! I'm not sure if Gray would ask her to stay and keep an eye on everything though.

If needed, I'll more than happily make another character to debut for this though ;0

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
I'm gonna be putting the thread up now (or within the next couple of hours cause now my sister is chilling with me) so you're free to say she went with, Fang is staying back so icly he could be watching over everyone c:

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Sounds good!!

One last post here but this thread is now closed! Thanks, everyone! If by any chance someone does want a slot in the plot and you do not have one, please let me know and I might be able to fit you into an additional sickness slot or patrol thread if the thread is still going on by the time you ask 💖