Banner Error

|wish|

explain the infinite
Jun 2, 2021
Bones
Hello! I'm trying to upload a banner but I keep getting a "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console." error message. The banner I'm trying to use I actually had on previously but I accidentally took it off but when I went to replace it with the same gif I ended up with this error. Can anyone help me out? Thanks! <33

Harvest

SNAKE PIT, GRAND HALL, HELGA !!!!
Administrator
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Hi!
We've found that banners, specifically if you want a gif as your banner, can be very very finicky. From what I recall, if the gif exceeds or doesn't meet a certain size it won't work. I'll @Robbytaku just for confirmation to see if he can give you better detail on that!

Robbytaku

Stargazer
Administrator
Oct 6, 2020
Bones
Hey,
Sorry for the delay! I was working late last night!
Unfortunately, like Harvest mentioned, the site is very finicky with gifs, especially for the banner image. There are some file size and dimension restrictions, but seeing as you had it working before, you may just have to wait and try again. Sorry about that. Definitely keep me in the loop and let me know if it's still giving you trouble. I'll see what I can do!

Thanks!

Reactions: Angelkisses

|wish|

explain the infinite
Jun 2, 2021
Bones
aah thank you guys! i was definitely using something waaaay to long but i figured it out.

Reactions: Robbytaku

Robbytaku

Stargazer
Administrator
Oct 6, 2020
Bones
Of course! Anytime! Just happy to help 😊
I love your signature btw!

|wish|

explain the infinite
Jun 2, 2021
Bones