beep beep // low effort

Oct 18, 2020
Bones

❝ WISDOM, WISDOM ❞

"So... How do hawks fly?" It's a dumb question. Cloud Wisp knows it. Obviously, birds have wings, and those wings are what cause them to fly. But how? How do their wings support their large bodies? If a cat had wings, could a cat also fly? How big would their wings have to be? "If I made wings out of hawk feathers, could I fly? Or like, glide?" The silver tabby thinks on it for a moment. Probably not, right? Wings are just a bird's front legs, so if Cloud Wisp wanted to live up to his name and soar amongst the clouds, he'd probably need some sort of power behind the wings. "What about a mouse? Could we make a mouse glide if we stuck a bunch of feathers onto it?"

//okay in canon cloud's in the tunnels rn but i never really established that and with finals i do not have the energy to make a returning post (also poor grey wolf has enough on his plate rn) so until i finish my work this is my way of saying...hey.......im still alive

❝ WHERE CAN I GET SOME? ❞
𝖇𝖎𝖔𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍𝖞

Reactions: myth

STONETELLER

↪ GRAY WOLF
Oct 17, 2020
Bones

"...With their wings?" Gray Wolf would answer with the words Cloud Wisp wasn't looking for, as he wasn't sure how birds were able to fly with wings. Admittedly, he never really even thought of it. They just had wings and feathers, and they could fly. "I don't think so... feel like it'd take a lot of them to hold a cat." He would respond to his son's next question, an amused smile slightly forming on his maw. The picture in his head of cats having wings looked silly... though it'd be much easier to scale the mountains and birds with them.

A mouse having wings was a whole new level of funny to him though, the image even causes him to let out brief laughter. "Can you imagine? A flying mouse... that'd be a sight." He purrs, they'd be difficult to catch. "I don't think so... but maybe. It'd be sad if someone tried and it just... fell..." It was kinda grim thinking about it... cruel to, though he knows Cloud Wisp wasn't serious about it he frowns at the idea.

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions }​
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· GRAY WOLF . male — he / him
╰ ‣ 61 moons . ages on the 25th of every month
╰ ‣ torw stoneteller . no titles

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, status — 100%
╰ ‣ gray and white tom. green eyes . nicked left ear & scar on left shoulder .

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ISTJ-A ❝ THE LOGISTICIAN ❞ , ravenclaw, lawful good
╰ ‣ observant . stoic . caring
╰ ‣ easily sympathizes with others . often helps with tough love

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· EAGLE SIGHT x NPC
╰ ‣ heterosexual . mate to Howling Wind
╰ ‣ father to Raven Wing & Cloud Wisp . more on the way
╰ ‣ average fighter . average hunter . basic medical knowledge
╰ ‣ avoids starting fights . will stop fights . will flee . will kill if must
╰ ‣ attacks in bold . penned by myth​

Warm Rain

💧
Oct 27, 2020
Bones
She listened as Gray Wolf offered up an answer. She agreed; it was likely impossible. "I wonder if cats in the Tribe of Endless Hunting can fly... I mean, how else would they get into the sky?" She was a bit skeptical, but entertained the idea anyway as she had nothing better to do. "I don't know, but I like being on the ground. There's nothing like feeling the soft grass beneath your paws." She mewed, recalling the way the sun used to soak the earth in warmth just moons ago. Now it was cold, lifeless. Though the grass was seemingly in hibernation, there was still an element of beauty to be found in the Time of Frozen Water. It was in the way the snow was still in the night and how the icicles glimmered as they caught sunlight.