Dumb dumb storage v.3

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
It has returned to be my brain vomit zone hahaha

Im unorganized as hell so thats a warning as i move things to this site and stuff, store my characters and categorize to the best of my abilities my characters-

so-

yeah-
Feel free to talk or whatever here!! Im always loving to interact and make friends on here and ahh!! Its 2 am where i am now but i shall prevail-

characters so far:
Active:
Biting Rat - warrior of Windclan | Tags | Stinky dumb man, emotionally stunted man

Inactive(for now):
River Minnow - Ancient Tribe
Champagne Scelestus - a mafia theme/something like that if possible??? Idk its the only thing that fits my dumb girl’s vibe cause she’s just a ho??? Small pink Vampire savannah cat with crown of gold horns and glittery pink wings
Revna Knutsdatter - Viking themed group if possible!!! I have an idea for one too once some world building has been done some more or whatever idk lol. Norse fox lady with plant abilities cause her tail is literally made of plants
Jophiel Barad - Judge, jury, executioner cerberus character who can see pasts of people, a vague prediction of the future, and makes decisions to either keep alive or kill???? Hes a giant big hellhound originally but his design is free to change depending on character design rules and such
Carnivorouscarnival - oof my baby my queen my love!!! The girl has a simple yet interesting design, can control either blood or water that looks and acts like blood(depends on rules) and can only really be in a cult-like group??? Shes crazy and sad and emotionally invested in her religion. Small egyptian albino wolf with a broken leg and missing an eye. Loml
Carmen Scelestus-Martell - bastard son of Summersend and Champagne, he is a full ocelot, has five blind, red eyes with heart pupils, and is white with iridescent markings. He has three pairs of black swan-like wings that are also iridescent, one pair being right behind his head, and a pair of ram horns. He is a bastard and loves Summer but also lowkey despises Cham because he thinks she abandoned him and his siblings

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmHazbinKid

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
IDEAS I'VE HAD SO FAR FOR THIS SITE:
I can bring Carni in as she is, just no powers? If the teveron concept gets enough traction, she could be a mongrel egyptian wolf(???) and perhaps start a small... cult based around blood and death and raiding?? 👀 will play with that later but nonetheless, her actual character wouldn't be too far from what she already is, just no powers and restart her backstory?? which was already blank since she was supposed to be mysterious and come from literally outta nowhere 😩 just a creepy albino jackal-wolf creature in a cloak haha

Design elements to keeep??? No cloak, maybe i keep the collar of teeth it's just feline and canine instead of draconic and others, um-
definitely keep her broken leg and missing eye-
oof-
idk if she could stay venomous?? maybe like, she's a second gen idk if the background happens, i'll see what we can get as "abilities" since her venom was a huge part of her design?
uh-
she can have her scythe still? found at a ren fair thing ig 👀

.River Minnow.

✦ hiatus ✦
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
GENETICS SO FAR FOR RIVER X PEBBLE:

MH DILUTE CLASSIC TABICO WITH BLUE EYES & MEDIUM WHITE x SH SOLID BLACK WITH YELLOW EYES(Dilute carry & overbite)
Kittens can be shorthaired or longhaired.
Kittens without white can have any natural eye color except blue, kittens with white can have any natural eye color
Toms can be black, red, blue, or cream.
Mollies can be black, tortoiseshell, blue, or dilute tortoiseshell.
Kittens can be mackerel tabby or classic tabby.
All kittens will have under 50% white spotting.
Kittens have a chance to have a slight overbite though will be rare!

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Character concept for River so far:

-Kind of arrogant? Like a jock girl almost?
-Likes to swim and fish, very good swimmer
-kind of antagonizes people??? she likes to argue and pick small verbal fights with anyone willing to argue with her
-likes to rough-house
-kind of loud
-acts like she's better than everyone lowkey
-most of her behavior is a front tho, a sort of fake it until make it
-lies about small things to make herself look better

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
to do list for Carni's newer character:
- do more research on narcissistic personality disorder, apd, cults, and cult leaders
- decide whether the "cult" will be a religious based cult or just aggressive fighters
- something else??? maybe??? idk lol we'll see
- will she still be a healer??? maybe idk lol (she controls peoples lives, maybe have a sort of hero syndrome?)

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Me up at 5 am thinking of making another trad character cause i have no self control-
Anyway-
Things to do for River:
- reply to post
- set up an open thread
- private with Dusk
- think of things 🤔
- draw more river with new design
- maybe draw that funny dusk and river idea i had??? Tall buff fluffy and short plump gfs uwu

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
⌜❝ YOUR HEART FELT GOOD ❞⌝
— IT WAS DRIPPIN' PITCH AND MADE OF WOOD

HEREHEREHERE
info ✧ info ✧ info ✧ tags

made by canary <33

• Love
Reactions: canary

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Paragon character:
- Dobie x Pit mix(gen 2 paragon, npc x npc)
- stoic, the right thing is the right thing no matter what
- doesn’t accept defeat
- looks tough, super big softie tho
- will not fight in an unfair fight
- will stop unfair fights
- doesn’t believe in revenge
- Lawful Good
- loyal to a fault

.River Minnow.

✦ hiatus ✦
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
notes for grieving River:
- she'll probably grieve alone, when she's about to fall asleep and nobody can see her and hear her
- she'll do her best to act like nothing is wrong though internally she will probably wonder why nobody else is affected
- maybe distances herself from her other children???
- she doubts her abilities as stoneteller and struggles with that for a long time
- doesn't talk about it, pushes it down and away, maybe acts super stiff and monotone during those conversations
- separates herself from Pebble now, blames herself for not being able to save her daughter

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Please do not copy, need for mobile posting. thank you <3
Code:
[SIZE=6][color=#acc4d1][FONT=georgia][B]「 YOUR HEART FELT GOOD 」[/B][/size]
[Size=5][I]— IT WAS DRIPPIN' PITCH AND MADE OF WOOD[/I][/FONT][/color][/SIZE]
[width300][box="transparent"][justify][FONT=georgia][COLOR=white]
HEREHEREHERE[/COLOR][/FONT][/justify]
[Left][color=#acc4d1]River Minnow ✧ Ancient Tribe ✧ 16 Moons ✧ [url=https://calicocorner.net/index.php?threads/another-ocean-on-the-planet-rivers-storage.62/]tags[/url][/color][/left]
[/box][/width300]

"[color=#acc4d1][/color]"

.River Minnow.

✦ hiatus ✦
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
HERBS:
ALDER BARK - The bark is used to treat cats who get toothaches.
BLACKBERRY LEAVES - chewed into a pulp and applied to bee stings. Rarer though found closer to fresh water and on edges of decidious forests, away from the acidic bogs found found randomly amongst the territory.
BORAGE - A tall plant with blue or pink/purple star-shaped flowers and hairy stems and leaves, and grows quickly throughout the territory. Leaves are given to nursing queens to help produce milk. Can also be used to lower fevers
BURDOCK - a generally large plant with hollow leaf stalks and large leaves, found around where Blackberries are found. The roots are used for a poultice to treat scratches and bites and prevent infection, and the burrs are used on top of poultices to stop them from being rubbed off.
BURNET - a small shrub-like plant with feather-like leaves with small flowers crowded into a dense head/spike with no leaves, it grows along the banks of the peat bogs where the soil is sandier and slightly more acidic. the leaves are used to help general weakness, commonly given to queens or elderly cats to help them feel stronger.
CATMINT - a sweet-scented, delicious herbs with gray-green leaves and purple flowers, found in hardier, colder areas more than the valley. generally used to treat a dangerous unnamed cough
CELANDINE - a yellow flower with four petals, grows close to rivers and decidious forest. Crushed into a juice and trickled into eyes to soothe weakened or damaged eyes
CHAMOMILE - a small white flower cluster with large yellow centers, found in cold, sandy soil. Eaten to give strength and calm anxiety
COBWEBS - long shiny strands spun by spiders into a web, they are found everywhere in the territory. Pressed over wound to slow or stop bleeding and also to bind broken bones
COLTSFOOT - a flowering plant with yellow or white flowers resembling dandelions, it is found by the the waterfall and boggy areas. the flowers are chewed into a pulp and applied to cracked paw pads and rubbed on chests to ease breathing
DANDELION - a common yellow-flowered plant with long hollow stems found almost everywhere in the valley. The sap is applied to bee stings, leaves chewed for a pain killer, and roots for meadow saffron poisoning
FENNEL - Thin spike leafed plant, it's found commonly on river banks. the stalks are broken and juice squeezed into patient's mouth to help ease pain in hips.
HONEY - Sweet, golden colored liquid made by bees and found in hives. Can be eaten or soaked up by moss to soothe sore throats, coughing, sweeten bitter-tasting herbs, and give energy. also used as a treat for kittens
HORSETAIL - tall, bristly-stemmed plant with fleshy stalks. Grows around marshy, boggy areas. the plant is chewed into a poultice and applied to wounds to treat infection and stop bleeding
JUNIPER BERRIES - purple-blue berries from the dark green, spiky-leaved juniper bush. grows closer to the mountain. eaten and chewed to soothe bellyache, give strength, help troubled breathing, and calm cats
LABRADOR TEA - a small evergreen shrub with small white flowers, the plant can be ingested to help treat coughs, sore throats, and chest congestion.
LAMB'S EAR - Soft, fuzzy green plant, found in the mountains. The leaves are chewed for their juice and then spat out to give strength
LAVENDER - Small purple flowering plant found commonly throughout the open land of the valley. placed under a cat's nose or lined a nest with to cure fever and chills, or placed onto a deceased animal's body to hide the scent of death
MOUSE BILE - foul smelling, yellowish-green liquid found anywhere mice are found, it is soaked up by moss and dabbed onto ticks to kill them
OAK LEAF - round, ruffled leaves found along decidious forests and collected at the beginning of Time of Frozen Water to be stored until used. Once needed, they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread onto a wound to stop infection
PINE NEEDLES - topically used for skin infections and lesser joint inflammation, chewed but careful to not swallow. Can be found in the middle grounds of the evergreen forests
POPPY SEEDS - tiny round black seeds that are shaken out of dried poppy flowerheads. Found commonly along the valley and forests, chewed on as a pain-killer and sleep-inducer, not recommended for nursing queens
RAGWORT - ragged-leaved plant similar to a fern, it's found in the mountains. if crushed and chewed, it can treat aching joints and give strength and energy
BOG ROSEMARY - small evergreen shrub with bell-shaped, white/pink flowers found in the bogs, it's placed onto pelts of dead cats to prepare them for burial. toxic if eaten
STINGING NETTLE - green spiny seed, found all over forest, the seeds are swallowed to induce vomiting, leaves chewed into a poultice to reduce swelling, and stems can help fight infection
SPHAGNUM MOSS - A soft, carpet-like plant found in the boggier parts of the territory, sphagnum moss is much stronger moss used to gather water, holds way more than average moss and is generally softer. Found throughout the territory
SPRUCE RESIN- A gooey, amber-colored substance that secretes from cuts in the tree along with sap, treats infections and burns. Topical and usually found in young saplings and freshly fallen leaves.
TORMENTIL - strong, aromatic plant with a sharp taste and found in most cold or cool areas, it's roots are chewed and put on wounds to treat all wounds and extract poisons
WINTERGREEN - red berried plant, found in both decidious and evergreen forest in sub-alpine places. chewed into a poultice to help prevent infections in wounds and swallowed to treat poisons
YARROW - flowering plant with green, jagged leaves, a tangy scent and a bitter taste, it's found in the forest amongst rocks and near the base of the mountains. its leaves are chewed into a poultice to be given to induce vomiting or applied to wounds to either extract poison or soften and heal cracked pads

PREDATORS:
WOLVES - large canine-like animals rarely seen throughout the territory. best to avoid due to large size and strength
LYNX - a medium-sized cat with a bobbed tail, large paws, and shaggy fur, they're found mostly in the snowy mountains. they're generally skittish but can be problems for solo cats
BEARS - large burly beast with huge paws and powerful jaws, they are generally uncaring of cats though unpredictable and advised to avoid at all costs. Vary in sizes and generally found in the forests
FOX - russet-red furred canine like beast that live either alone or with their cubs. they're mean, suspicious and hostile and though they won't eat cats, they kill for pleasure and not just for prey. hunt mostly at night and smell bad.
MARTENS* - large, weasel-like animals closer to the size of cats. they generally avoid cats though they will compete for food and aren't against picking off young softpaws and adventurous kits.
BIRDS OF PREY* - Winged predators such as hawks, eagles, falcons, and owls, they're generally found all over the territory from the tips of the mountains to the shadows of the forests. They have extremely sharp vision, eagles and hawks both day hunters while owls typically hunt during the night, they swoop down from the sky and pick up prey, which includes kits
SHARPTOOTH - Mountain lions. very large, aggressive felines with sandy fur and can be anywhere, they hunt cats for food and also for sport, though typically aren't found near the tribe's territory unless food is short.

PREY:
FROGS - Found typically during the warmer moons, they're leathery amphibians with powerful legs and found around the marshy bogs and other bodies of water
BIRDS - varying sized avians typically with colorful feathers, they are found mostly amongst the forests
FISH - many different species including trout, salmon, bluegill, and pike, found in the rivers and bodies of waters in the territory. a heavy fish diet leads to a water-repellent pelt
WEASELS - small, long mustelidae, typically found throughout the colder areas in the territory. they're small scale predators that change colors with the seasons, white in colder moons and brownish gray in warmer moons
RODENTS - small creatures with naked tails, including shrews, rats*, mice, squirrels, and voles, most of them, save for squrrels, have naked, long tails, beaver-like teeth, and are generally small. found throughout the territory though hibernate during colder moons
RABBITS - compact animals with long legs and oval shaped heads and long ears, they're typically found in the valleys with brownish sandy fur and lighter bellies though color-changing ones can be found in the snows of the mountains, similar to weasels with brownish fur in warmer moons and white fur in colder months to blend in. very fast and semi-difficult to carry
HARES - a faster animal compared to a rabbit, they're usually found everywhere and have the color abilities like their rabbit cousins
SNAKES* - long, thin reptiles with mottled skin that vary colors, some are known to be venomous and are suggested to be avoided all together. they're found in warmer moons throughout the valley

*depicts and animal that can be both predator and prey. These usually require great skill or multiple cats to take down

Last edited:
C

CARNI

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

"speech"

Name: Carni
Pronouns: she/her
Group: The Cityscape
Appearance: heavily scarred, one-eyed albino belgian malinois with a black collar lined with animal teeth

A

amber flame

HEREHEREHERE
LOOK AT YOU, STRAWBERRY BLONDEtags
Name: Amber Flame
Pronouns: she/her & they/them
Group: ToRW
Appearance: warm chocolate classic tabby with pale green eyes

S

.swooping falcon.

Tropes for Falcon:
- big brother instinct
- grumpy bear
- jerk with a heart of gold
- disapproving look
- dreary half-lidded eyes
- tall dark and snarky
- emotionally tongue-tied
- i work alone

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Falcon Playlist(so far):
- Yellow - Yoh Kamiyama
- Wisdom - Mother Mother
- Weight of Us - Sanders Bohlke

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Art of stinky boy!!!

A1ECDE9C-95D7-4AD7-B4F6-89922AE377C2.png
A5108285-404E-4562-80A0-2244D9250F0C.png
A842DE23-9E19-43E9-8CE9-BC8F124E39BC.jpeg9C741749-EA04-46ED-864B-031F5726AAEA.jpeg0CB99518-6901-4DC2-8486-7A921B9150BD.jpeg

.Biting Rat.

❝ HYPOCRITE ❞
Feb 11, 2021
Bones

HEREHEREHERE

"speech"
I'M NOT A GOOD PERSONtags
Name: Biting Rat
Pronouns: he/him
Group: Ancient Tribe
Appearance: Long hair black oriental tom with large ears, hazel eyes, and overgrown top fangs

Code:
[indent=5][w40][box="transparent"][justify][FONT=arial][COLOR=white]

HEREHEREHERE[/COLOR]

"[color=#97b382]speech[/color]"[/FONT][/justify]

[center][color=#97b382][b][i]I'M NOT A GOOD PERSON[/i][/b] ✧ [url=https://calicocorner.net/threads/rats-in-the-walls-biting-rat.845/]tags[/url][/color]

[spoiler=tags | updated date here][color=#97b382][b]Name:[/b] Biting Rat

[b]Age:[/b] 36 Moons

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

➥ [b]Pronouns:[/b] he/him

[b]Group:[/b] Ancient Tribe

➥ [b]Rank:[/b] Sharpclaw

[b]Appearance:[/b] Long hair black oriental tom with large ears, hazel eyes, and overgrown top fangs

[/center]

[/box][/w40][/indent]

Last edited:

.Biting Rat.

❝ HYPOCRITE ❞
Feb 11, 2021
Bones
Rat’s Lineage and Genes:

MOM: Chocolate mackerel oriental torbie w/low white and green eyes. Carries point, Cinnamon, Dilute, and Long teeth
DAD: Flame mackerel tabby oriental lynx point with blue eyes and low white and long teeth. Carries Dilute, Chocolate, and hairless

HALF-SISTERS:
Rabbit Hop: short hair oriental tortie with green eyes. Carries atleast chocolate, dilute, and long teeth

HALF-NIECES:
Clover Wish: long hair solid black oriental with hazel eyes and long teeth. Carries atleast point, long fangs, dilute, mackerel tabby, chocolate, bob tail

KITS:
Black Snake: long hair cream mackerel tabby with medium-low white, blue eyes, and long fangs. Carries solid, chocolate, hairless, point
Dry Rot: brown(chocolate) medium hair oriental with ghost striping, no white, and green eyes, and one long fang. Carries dilute, hairless, point, mackerel tabby
Dark Skies: long hair solid black and white tom with hazel eyes. Carries dilute, hairless, point, mackerel, long fangs, chocolate
Spitting Viper: long hair black she-kit with brownish hazel eyes, white toes/paws, and long fangs. carries dilute, hairless, point, mackerel, chocolate

SHOWING: solid, black, long hair, long top fangs, hazel eyes
CARRYING: Chocolate, Dilute, Mackerel tabby pattern, point, hairless, daddy issues

ACCURATE GENES: Black(Bb), Not Red(XoY), Non-Dilute(Dd), Solid(aa), Mackerel(Mcmc), non-pointed(Ccs), Normal Hair(Rehr), Long Fur(ll), no white(ww)

(*Fangs are exempt but are a random chance)

Last edited:

.Biting Rat.

❝ HYPOCRITE ❞
Feb 11, 2021
Bones
Cant get this idea out of my head so imma write it down for a pocketed character-

a gray she-cat that’s mostly white with a few random spots of gray. She’s v tomboyish, likes to play rough, is a “bruh” girl-
Song inspo: butch 4 butch
Possibly related to rat in the future????
She gets taken by twolegs, fixed, and escapes back to the wild so she will never be able to have her own kits. (Dont matter cause she’ll be a big lesbian)(Possibly declawed too but only her front paws?)
Smol. Definitely a spit fire and v v v aggressive