Poll Extended Game Concept! (being implemented!)

Harvest

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Definitely all over this idea!!

Reactions: greahound

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
I've expressed some wonderful praise in the discord about this and I wish to help flesh out some ideas for how powers work and some ideas for simple ones right now-

- A mental power or two. Perhaps this starts as perhaps telepathy and eventually mutates into other abilities such as dream walking, telekinesis, "elementals"(aka just telekinesis but only to certain things in the immediate environment), limited teleportation, etc
- Something physical like Enhanced abilities to start of with. This means that whatever animal shows this has slightly better hearing, smelling, and sight(i.e. a regular cat could maybe for instance hear up to 6 feet radius, but someone with enhanced abilities could hear up to almost 8 1/2 feet radius) and that paves the way for things like super speed, super strength, super hearing, and super smell???
- Venom. A slight mutation for pureblood-mutts, where they get the ability to have a venomous bite. This bite can only be one of the four known realistic types (proteolytic(molecular around bite), hemotoxic(attacks blood and vascular system), neurotoxic(attacks brain and nervous system), and cytotoxic(has a localized effect at the site of the bite)) and is on a smaller scale. This gives them a similar edge to their mongrel creators while also an enhancement to hunting. This one can also maybe be tweaked over time for strength and such (realistically, a small venomous genet shouldn't be able to take down a great dane with one, quick, fleeting bite, and they go down instantly)

greahound

crowned sighthound ・゚✧
Staff member
Oct 20, 2020
Bones
Since I think Harvest has given this idea the go-ahead, we'll definitely keep these in mind!! Tysm <3 I think the powers will likely eventually roll out with the shop, and then you guys can give feedback and express concerns >:3c I am so excited for this hehe

canary

♡ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴡᴜɴᴋ.
Oct 23, 2020
Bones

❝ I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME ❞

I love this concept! It's pretty unique. I love the idea of the original conscious beasts being able to turn newer ones into more intelligent beings with their own sense of right and wrong.
Keep it up! <3

❝ 'CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND ❞