Public FEATHER-GUARD INTEREST CHECK

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Figured it'd be easier to post this rather than guess who is interested and who isn't like I had been trying to do (oops). I am still looking for more feather-guards! Please look to the Tribe of Rushing Water Guide for more information about them if you are unsure what the rank is! I will be looking at both ic and ooc activity, friendliness, and seeing that when you can you reach out and try to plot with others.

For now, I will be promoting one or two more feather-guards! I can't give exact dates however on when the promotion will occur/when I will choose :(

Thank you all so much in advance for your interest! ❤
Interested ocs;
- none yet!

Howling Wind

chunky mama
Oct 19, 2020
Bones
I'd be interested with Howling in the future!

Reactions: myth

FLEETING MOTH

𝘐. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙 ー ・゚✦
Nov 29, 2020
Bones
lowkey interested w/ moth ! in the future of course lol

Reactions: GRAY WOLF

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Oops, I meant to ask this a few days ago!
I apologize if this is by any chance due to my wording, I just wanted to note I wasn't aware of when I'd be picking or if I for sure would. When you both say in the future do you just mean for when I do decide to pick? Wanna make sure if I was to say pick in a week (hypothetically) no one would be upset!

I'll probably be keeping a look out for a little while longer and see if anyone else is interested 👀 But I just wanted to get clarification c;

Howling Wind

chunky mama
Oct 19, 2020
Bones
Oh yeah I just meant I'd be okay whenever! When I stated interest, I was just starting to regain activity so I knew I hadn't earned it at that exact moment.

Pretty much I'm totally okay if she is never promoted, but would be totally fine with it if she ever was!

FLEETING MOTH

𝘐. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙 ー ・゚✦
Nov 29, 2020
Bones
yup, i'm also cool with whenever you decide to pick ! ^ and dittoing everything blitz said !

GRAY WOLF

↪ SOLITARY
Oct 17, 2020
Bones
Thanks for letting me know y'all!! 💖 I'll keep that in mind then 👀

SHADOW BIRD

*• drowning in shadows •*
Feb 11, 2021
Bones
I'll throw in some interest with this girl here! Not immediately, just if you ever feel she fits the bill!