Hello everyone!

limi.

Apr 29, 2021
Bones
Hello everyone! My name’s Limi but feel free to call me Lim! I’ve been on roleplaying sites since about 2012, and am excited to start roleplaying again! I can’t wait to meet everyone and make some new friends! If anyone has any suggestions on places to join or tips for making dipping my toes back into the waters easier I would greatly appreciate it! <3

nico

oops
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
hi, welcome to calicocorner! we're excited to have you here! right now, we only have traditional roleplaying. there's also the general roleplaying section, but unfortunately it looks like those boards have fallen inactive. as far as traditional goes, it's set in the warrior cats universe. there's two groups at the moment: the ancient tribe of rushing water, and windclan. if you're looking for a more slow-paced group, then the tribe would be ideal, as they're pretty slow at the moment. if you want a more fast-paced group, however, windclan would definitely be better. if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! i'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Blitz Krieg

here to chew gum and have a good time
Oct 13, 2020
Bones
WELCOME!!! Seconding Nico on the group descriptions, both are great and filled with super welcoming people! I only roleplay in WindClan currently so if you join there I'll see you around a lot!! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone, everyone is super helpful! Can't wait to see you around!

myth

Cat Mom 😎
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Welcome to CC! Sorry this is late i just now noticed we've got a new thread here. Like the others said we're all happy to answer any questions you have so def feel free to shoot them at us if you ever have any!

Excited to see you around, hope you enjoy your time here!