hello there it me :D

.ruby.

✦ cats & writing ✦
Nov 28, 2020
Bones
Hey there! I recently reached out to an old friend (Pin) to ask whether they knew how I could reconnect with some of my old FF pals? And they redirected me to this site, and I already saw in the welcome threads some old names, Myth and Sheo that is, so I’m happy to be here and check this place out! I’m Ruby, roleplayed on FF from 2018-2020, won angstiest roleplayer and angstiest character once in choice awards, love writing and advanced roleplayer. I haven’t been able to find a good site for a long time now, so this is a relief! A fresh start too. Personally I am a part of the MCYT connected fandom, aka we can get anything trending on twitter and don’t test us. Some of my old characters might appear here, but I’ll probably make a couple of new ones. I’ll prolly regret posting this before figuring out how the site works? And I mean, I’ll probably figure it out pretty quick, but if anyone got some tips I might wanna know, please drop them. Either way, looking forwards to being here! Might stick around.

Reactions: Robbytaku

Harvest

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Hey ruby!!
Man, your name is super familiar to me, we must have bumped into back on FF somewhere! My most prominent characters were Briarhawk/star in ThunderClan and Goosepaw in WindClan if you were in either of those places! And I'm really glad that you'll be able to reconnect with some old friends here in a new environment.

As for the site, its pretty straight forward I think! Currently for trad, we only have the Tribe. Our concept is beginning back in the ancient tribe, and then eventually the tribe will split and create the clans, establish the code, then it'll just play out from there as the old trad we all knew!

As for extended, we implemented a shop/currency on the site similar to FFs old fresh kill system. You can use our currency (Bones) to buy mutations and powers for your extended character! Teveron is fairly complex, and grea worked really hard on writing up guides for it so definitely check out the Codex if you're interested!

A lot of people have adapted old characters or made new ones here, and we'd be happy to help you make your characters fit in on this site as best we can <3 welcome again!!!

.ruby.

✦ cats & writing ✦
Nov 28, 2020
Bones
Oh hello Harvest! I do remember Briarstar quite well, I had a character in ThunderClan, Pepperpaw? I think he interacted with Flamestar a bit (as in insulted her terribly and got in a lot of trouble), but I don't know whether with Briar. I also think I remember seeing Goose around! I was mostly in DarkClan with Jewelpelt/later Nettlepaw, SkyClan with Mottlewish and then Pepper in ThC. I was mostly a Trad. roleplayer back then.

That's a really cool concept! Looking forward to making a character for this plot when inspiration strikes me. For now I'll hang out around here. <3

EPHEMERA

『手薬煉引いて待ってました』
Oct 10, 2020
Bones

RUBY!!! WELCOME! I don't know if you remember me, but this is vincent! I have a new username, but I used to play Arcticwind. Glad to see you drop by!

.ruby.

✦ cats & writing ✦
Nov 28, 2020
Bones
!!!!!!!! VINCENT!! IT YOU!! I remember you definitely
I loved Arc so much you have no idea! So happy you're here too!! :D

Reactions: EPHEMERA

myth

Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Hey!! I know we already bumped into each other in the TORW plotting/chatting thread but welcome to CC!! Glad to see another familiar face join c: ❤ I look forward to rping with u again!

Reactions: .ruby.

.ruby.

✦ cats & writing ✦
Nov 28, 2020
Bones
Hi Myth! Very much the same here! :D

Reactions: myth