hello!!

thecafé

Jul 10, 2021
Bones
hi, we're the wyvern system, a DID system with 17 alters
we haven't roleplayed in years, so we apologize if our rps are a bit messy
we've also never been on a roleplay forum, if someone could give us some tips that would be great!!

- đź’™ (mocha, one of the hosts)

Reactions: nico

Harvest

SNAKE PIT, GRAND HALL, HELGA !!!!
Administrator
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Hi there and welcome!!
I'm Harvest, one of the admins here!

Forum rp can be a little bit of a learning curve, so some rustiness is always to be expected, everyone here is really nice and welcoming and will be sure to help show you the ropes!!
First off, we have a bunch of discord servers where we all chat and plot (as well as chatting/plotting on site) so if you're comfortable joining us there you can find the links here! If you want to join the discord and want to use a bot or script for your system absolutely let me know, and I can get that all set up for you.

As for RP, it's relatively simple! You come up with a character (you can write notes about them here if you'd like!) and then pick a group to join! As of right now in our Warriors universe, we're RPing in the Dawn of The Clans era, where all the users are chipping in to create history and the clans! RiverClan was just created, but WindClan and the Tribe are open too! So you make your character, and then you go to whatever group you want to join, and then you can just RP! Most peoples first threads will be their characters showing up to the clan, or their character having always been there to begin with! The freedom is yours.

Bit of a long-winded greeting haha.
Anyways, definitely take your time getting situated and meeting everyone!
I currently play Echopaw in WindClan, so if you join there we'll definitely play together! Regardless, it's great to meet you! :)

nico

trans pride
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
welcome!! we're so happy to have you here, and we'll be glad to answer any questions you have! if you haven't already, make sure to read up on the site rules. furthermore, some helpful guides for calicocorner can be found in the rules, resources, and guides section of the site.

harvest beat me to the explanation, but if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!! ❤️ i currently play characters in both riverclan and windclan, so if you decide to hop in to one of those clans, i'll look forward to seeing you there!

Reactions: thecafé

Blitz Krieg

god did he love the black eyed peas
Oct 13, 2020
Bones
Harvest and Nico pretty much covered it! I just wanted to hop in and say welcome to the site! We also have other boards open if you’re interested in rping things other than the traditional game, like humans, wolf packs, fantasy, fan-clans, anything you like!

Reactions: thecafé

Sheogorath

Learning to Fly
Nov 13, 2020
Bones
Hello and welcome to CC!! :D