jinxfrost x bear tooth adopts [riverclan] [OPEN]

Sheogorath

Learning to Fly
Nov 13, 2020
Bones

bearxjinxadoption.png

BEAR TOOTH x JINXFROST

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to the Bear Tooth x Jinxfrost adopts! Jinxfrost and Bear Tooth are a hard working, loving RiverClan couple that have been together for a few moons now. Kits can expect a protective and affectionate upbringing. Both cats are loyal warriors of RiverClan, and thus, will raise their kits to be the same. Though the kits will be born in RiverClan, you are free to have them leave to go to other clans once they become old enough to make their own decisions and travel on their own.

Tags for both characters are below:
Bear Tooth's Tags
Jinxfrost's Tags

GENETICS
All offspring will be longhaired. Toms and mollies will be black. The kits have a 25% chance of being solid. Solid kittens will have a 50% chance of being smoke. Classic and mackerel tabby markings are both at a 50% chance. The tabby kits also have a 50% chance of being silver tabbies. Kittens have a 25% chance of having over half white spotting, a 50% chance of having under half white spotting, and a 50% chance at having no white at all. Choose any eye color you want.

THE RULES
• There are four slots.
• Kittens are not first come first serve. They will be selected.
• Please do not give your character a genetic, mental, or developmental disability unless you research it and attempt to play it properly.
• Kits must remain in RiverClan until they are older apprentices or warriors.
• Names will end in the -kit suffix.
• Please no edgy names (ex. deathkit), Jinx and Bear will love these kittens and wouldn't name one something like that.
• You may deviate from genetics so long as it's not too far fetched (a ginger cat wouldn't be possible, for example).
• All personalities are welcome and 'dark' personalities won't be counted against you during choosing.
• Choosing date will be decided once there are enough applicants.
• Inactive kits will be re-homed. Please message me or Peachy if you want to drop your kit.

THE SLOTS
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

THE FORM
This is a bare-bones form that you can use for your application, however, feel free to create your own form template so long as you include all the basics!

Code:
Username:
Kit Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas:

Reactions: Dogteeth

WOLF’S BITE.

「HUNGRY? ALWAYS」
May 16, 2021
Bones
Uncle TRACK!

kindcolors

Oct 25, 2020
Bones
MOTHKIT
RIVERCLAN KIT

— he/him
— 5 moons​

BLACK SMOKE FELINE WITH GREEN EYES
— Mothkit's coat is extremely fluffy, making his large stature seem even bigger. The fur towards his neck speckles into gray, carrying through down his legs and tail. His paws are bigger than his peer's thanks to an extra digit on each paw, though this doesn't hinder his walking in any notable way. His eyes, wide and in an almost constant state of surprise, are bright green.
polydactyl

PERSONALITY
( + ) alert, genuine, honest, humble, gentle
( / ) invisible, noncompetitive, obedient, quiet, soft
( - ) aimless, clumsy, gullible, naïve, blunt
— very connected to his family, finds it hard to socialize outside of them
— doesn't speak much
— loves bugs
— not very trusting of others, but is easy to convince

FUTURE PLOTS
— finally, reach out to other apprentices when promoted to one himself, and making life long friends with those cats
— (way older plot) end up with a cat completely the opposite of himself
— (also way older plot) loose an eye somehow in warriorhood​

Reactions: Peachy

SEINA

ANgsT QuEeN
Nov 24, 2020
Bones
interested track for now!

jane

She/Her
Jul 6, 2021
Bones
LAVENDERKIT ♡ LAVENDERPAW ♡ TBD
General Info

♡ Cisgender Female who uses she/her pronouns
♡ Five moons
♡ RiverClan kit
♡ Probably Pansexual, but currently undecided

Appearance
♡ Long haired silver tabby with low white. Pale blue eyes.
♡ All four of her paws are white, although the white comes up higher on her back paws than her front paws.
♡ She's tall and lean. Her long fur makes her look a little bigger than she actually is.

Personality

♡ ENFP
♡ Lavenderkit is extremely friendly and outgoing. She doesn't always realize how loud she's being and can often get on the nerves of the cats around her. She can be a little rambunctious sometimes without even fully realizing it. Lavenderkit is pretty much an open book; every thought she has is written on her face. She gets bored easily and jumps from thing to thing often. She's also impulsive and too often acts without thinking.
♡ Likes: Spring, Flowers, Her Family, Change
♡ Dislikes: Summer, Repetition
Relationships
Mother: Jinxfrost
♡ Father: Bear Tooth
♡ Siblings: TBD
Plot Ideas
I don't have many ideas planned out, I prefer to have things happen in their own time. I do know she's probably going to make a ton of friends and also end up with kits of her own one day. She's also going to be close with the rest of her family.
OOC//
Sooooo I'm a FF refugee lol (if you're wondering why I just joined and have no post history). I went to RP again after a couple years of not doing anything (I got back into Warriors. I'm rereading OOTS right now) only to find that FF was shut down! So here I am. Anyways, if you're worried about me not being active, that's totally valid and I would understand not being chosen! I would love to be a part of this litter though!
:D

Reactions: Peachy

Anemone

Mar 2, 2021
Bones
//tragically stuck on mobile weep

Username: Anemone
Kit Name: Thistlekit
Appearance (picture or description):
Even as a child it’s clear Thistlekit will be a behemoth. She’ll grow faster than a weed and be just as impossible to handle with long bushy fur more akin to thistle thorns than feather down. Black as a midnight storm with only the occasional moonshine to lighten her throat and spill down to her charcoal dusted paws Thistle is certainly a frightening sight upon first glance. Her massive paws, lion-like maw and perpetually narrow almond eyes only enhance the fear factor of this little panther which is a shame considering she’s anything but a midnight huntsman. All you’ll need to do is peek into her eyes however and you’ll see she’s more teddy bear than grizzly. Gentle eyes the color of home brewed mint tea served by loving mother at your bedside, same color as her beloved mom’s, you’ll see nothing but love for live and excitement to befriend beneath those viridecent depths.
Personality:
( + ) thoughtful, kind, open minded, hardworking
( / ) clumsy, absent minded, loud, pushy
( - ) sensitive, possessive, hard on herself, gullible
— a combination of both her parents raised in a loving, protective environment Thistlekit will grow up to see the world as beautiful and worth protecting. Like her mother she’s loud and boisterous, never quite able to sit still and always looking for something to improve in herself. Like her father she’s a beast of protection, ready to use her unique strength to defend the defenseless and everyone else too! What makes her her own person would be her adoration of people and wanting to see the best and get to know all that are in her presence. There is a danger in this mindset however for she trusts far too easily and opens herself up way too quickly. She’s the type to give second chances a million times. She does have a bit of a clumsy streak in part because of her big stature she’ll need to grow into as well as her absentmindedness. Who knew focusing so hard on what to do next might lead you to forget what you’re doing right now? Crazy right? Overall she’s a very sweet and caring girl, wanting only the best for everyone and hoping her bear hugs can soften even the stoniest of hearts!

Plot Ideas: - will become enamored with healing and helping but her clumsiness and lack of strength control will most likely prevent her from achieving that dream (I.e unless she is chosen but we’ll see)
- will have a moral dilemma with fighting should there ever be conflict and will often shy away from hurting g others but feel like a burden for not using her strength better
- will earn the name -bird however when she discovers her biggest talent is helping construct dens and making nests and talking to elders and protecting her home a.k.a happy ending!