Public light pouring down // low effort thread

STONETELLER

↪ GRAY WOLF
Oct 17, 2020
Bones

Gray Wolf had been squinting up at the ceiling of the Cave of Rushing Water for a while, upon being approached he speaks. "Is that a bat hanging up there?" Usually they didn't rest in this cave, but this one must've decided to stay here for the day. Something about the creatures grossed him out, so hopefully, by night it'd be gone.

//just think these types of thread are a nice break from putting a ton of thought into posts, so I figured why not POG

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions }​
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· GRAY WOLF . male — he / him
╰ ‣ 61 moons . ages on the 25th of every month
╰ ‣ torw stoneteller . no titles

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, status — 100%
╰ ‣ gray and white tom. green eyes . nicked left ear & scar on left shoulder .

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ISTJ-A ❝ THE LOGISTICIAN ❞ , ravenclaw, lawful good
╰ ‣ observant . stoic . caring
╰ ‣ easily sympathizes with others . often helps with tough love

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· EAGLE SIGHT x NPC
╰ ‣ heterosexual . mate to Howling Wind
╰ ‣ father to Raven Wing & Cloud Wisp . more on the way
╰ ‣ average fighter . average hunter . basic medical knowledge
╰ ‣ avoids starting fights . will stop fights . will flee . will kill if must
╰ ‣ attacks in bold . penned by myth​

Oct 25, 2020
Bones
Fanged Throat had been in the cave for quite a while, just. lying there as usual. And Gray Wolf's scent... it hadn't moved for a while. But upon his approach, the other spoke, asking him a question he essentially couldn't answer. "Dunno. Do they make some sorta sound?" he murmured, voice more hushed and less harsh than usual, his tiredness toning down his attitude.

Sand Stone

⌛️ sands of time
Oct 26, 2020
Bones
The lynx point stared up at the creature Gray Wolf had brought his attention to. "Aw, why's it here by itself? Where's its friends?" He mewed, feeling a little sad for the thing. He knew he'd be lonely without his Tribemates, were bats any different? He didn't think any of the cats could manage to catch it, so as long as it kept off the ground it was probably safe from the Tribe's hungry mouths. It didn't look very appetizing anyway. You never knew what you were going to find in the cave-- pretty rocks, and now a strange winged animal with no feathers.

STONETELLER

↪ GRAY WOLF
Oct 17, 2020
Bones

"I dunno... I think so? Wouldn't know how to describe it but they make a decent amount of noise when they fly." He would respond to Fanged Throat after the tom had asked his question. To his disbelief, Sand Stone seemed to pity the creature, asking why it was here by itself with no friends. He shudders at the thought of the cave's ceiling being flooded with bats. "I don't know, I'm sure it usually stays in a cave with the others... Maybe it'll go back to where it came from tomorrow." His whiskers twitch, "Hope so anyways, i don't like them."

//i just realized bats prob wouldn't be in the mountains lmao but my brain went cave = bat, oh well!!

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions }​
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· GRAY WOLF . male — he / him
╰ ‣ 61 moons . ages on the 25th of every month
╰ ‣ torw stoneteller . no titles

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, status — 100%
╰ ‣ gray and white tom. green eyes . nicked left ear & scar on left shoulder .

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ISTJ-A ❝ THE LOGISTICIAN ❞ , ravenclaw, lawful good
╰ ‣ observant . stoic . caring
╰ ‣ easily sympathizes with others . often helps with tough love

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· EAGLE SIGHT x NPC
╰ ‣ heterosexual . mate to Howling Wind
╰ ‣ father to Raven Wing & Cloud Wisp . more on the way
╰ ‣ average fighter . average hunter . basic medical knowledge
╰ ‣ avoids starting fights . will stop fights . will flee . will kill if must
╰ ‣ attacks in bold . penned by myth​