Public LOOKING 4 SOMEONE TO FILL A TRIBE-WIDE PLOT ROLE!

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
I need a character who can get temporarily kidnapped by a twoleg for the twoleg hikers plot, keep in mind this will sadly require your oc to go without being played for a couple of days unless you'd like to post one-shots of their experience (ill do my best to ensure its no more than 4)

This isn't fcfs! I will be in a way looking at activity as I need the thread when it's time to be put up in a timely matter, plus in a way your oc will be a plot point/have big spotlight hours. Just lemme know if you're interested!

For those who are not picked, a group of cats will need to find a temporary camp for the tribe (I also am open to people shooting suggestions at me for what the temporary camp could be, as it could be a new landmark!). I'll be organizing who will be on that patrol at a later date soon c:

Last edited:

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
UPDATE; removed age requirement c: anyone of any age can fill this role now

Blitz Krieg

here to chew gum and have a good time
Oct 13, 2020
Bones
I will offer Mud Pelt or Howling Wind if you think either of them might fit! Although I know it’s not first come first serve so no worries if you pick someone else!!

Reactions: myth

Angelkisses

exhausted
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Im offering falcon!

EPHEMERA

『手薬煉引いて待ってました』
Oct 10, 2020
Bones
I'm offering Rat.

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Thanks all for your interest! After some thought and taking numerous things into consideration, I've come to a decision! I'll be in contact with the person who will have the role shortly c:

Sorry to those who did not get the role :( As stated in the first post you could still have a shot at your oc having some spotlight however! They could potentially be apart of the patrol that finds the temporary camp so be on a look out for that thread to pop up sometime soon 👁