PAFP looking for romance fxf/mxm pafps?

canary

♡ pretty bird.
Oct 23, 2020
Bones

617caf638b458e9eba9534d67b71f338f07b1ba9.gifv

Fuck yeah, man. We're back in this forum section to make up for my lack of muse for animal rp. So instead, I'll stick with my few ocs and such, do some romancey long-term threads.

So, BASICALLY, follow all CC rules. If you'd prefer, we can make a discord server to rp in if that's more comfy. But all plots and such go in here otherwise.

I'll do female/female, male/male, but if you have something else in mind, I'm happy to chat about it. Thanks.

Genres are usually either fantasy, modern, or a mix of the two. Any timeframes, too. Medieval, etc.

Anyways, here's my OCs.

unknown.png

GENRE: Modern/Fantasy
A man of stoic words and a monotoned voice, Matthew is a overachieving yet quiet man with aspergers syndrome. Similar to Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, he is incredibly intelligent and takes joy in nerdy things. Particularly psychology, and the minds of killers. He is a profiler, and is known to ready body language of the people he is around without meaning to. His bluntness usually causes issues with the people around him, but he is sweet and caring, constantly wanting to check up on his partners. He is quite oblivious to any romantic intentions, however, and takes a bit to develop feelings for people.

80780883_203379670695579_1888699047938621440_n.png

GENRE: Medieval/Fantasy
A dominating personality- her presence is one that demands respect the moment she walks into the room, which annoys some and enamors others. She is a walking challenge, and enjoys receiving requests for such. While she doesn't enjoy having her authority as princess questioned, she does enjoy a battle, especially in politics. She is a witty woman, full of deep desire and a thirst for power. She enjoys showing off her ability in archery and horseback riding, as well as her ability to contest against any gender in romance matters. While commitment to one person isn't exactly Emilia's cup of tea, she doesn't mind having multiple partners that all love and care for each other. She is withdrawn from people outside of her circle, and is stubborn in letting others in. This is due to trust issues, and the belief that she cannot just trust anyone who promises loyalty to her.

78682108_198639094502970_9020158695786414080_n.png

GENRE: Fantasy/Modern
Playful in personality, Emmett is one of the calmest wolves in his tribe on a typical day. He is protective of the pack, eager to keep his loved ones safe. He is caring, fatherly in nature, a known follower of his pack when needed to be. However, deep under the soft personality is a dark secret. He bears deep hatred for romance, remaining distant from those who show romantic affection for him. His past haunts him, keeping him up at night in flashes of nightmares and bouts of emotional fits. He suffers from hallucinations often, seeing shadows and hearing voices that are all too familiar for him.
Background:
— Born as the eldest of his four siblings, Emmett raised them since his parents were too busy with the pack to help. He spent most of his teenaged years looking after his siblings, until the fever had hit him. He had become the only one of his siblings to have the werewolf gene in his blood, and was meant to lead his pack after his father retired or passed away. This led to him growing distant from his siblings, pack becoming his priority- until he had met a half-human boy named Jackson. Quickly falling in love with the boy, he spent most of his time with Jackson. He became obsessed with him, doing anything to keep the man safe- killing the enemy vampires that wanted him dead, defending him from any harm that could possibly come from him. Until the day came that he had to choose; love or family. Jackson had led vampires into the werewolves’ territory, had used Emmett for information. Furious at the betrayal, Emmett chose family. He fought Jackson, vision red from fury- and then ultimately killed him. That was the warning; vampires would not be welcome in his tribe’s territory anymore, and half-breeds were no exception to that rule. After that, Emmett has chosen to take no mate, focusing only on family almost obsessively.
f1b154d762e409822c06098d0b1efe26.png

78944990_197371537963059_267890656578371584_n.png

GENRE: Fantasy
- 25 y/o physically, 200+ years in reality.
- 6"1
- cis male
- pansexual
- vampire, extremely strong in physical strength.
- personality is short tempered. calm at first, but easily made angry at the slightest provocations. other times he is intelligent, and thinks through most of his decisions.
- posing as a human doctor.

I can also make OCs for your own! So just feel free to throw 'em at me.
❝ OH, YOU'LL BLOW US ALL AWAY ❞

Last edited:

canary

♡ pretty bird.
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
fuck me i've tried to fix the fancypost but i give up

SEINA

ANgsT QuEeN
Nov 24, 2020
Bones
kick down the door

did someone say mXm romance?!?! 👁️👄👁️

canary

♡ pretty bird.
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
yes SEICHAN!!!
mxm romance indeed
You like? uwu

Reactions: SEINA

SEINA

ANgsT QuEeN
Nov 24, 2020
Bones
Yes!! i do 👀

what type of roleplay would you have most muse for right now?
modern,realistic,slice of life,fantasy, you know that sort of thing.

canary

♡ pretty bird.
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Fantasy, honestly! It's been a big need of mine for a while. uwu

SEINA

ANgsT QuEeN
Nov 24, 2020
Bones
Okay!

I'm not sure if i have a OC from my fallentale story that might fit any of your boys but i do have Isaki Huuyga! i used to roleplay him on FF and here on CC and i really enjoyed roleplaying that guy.

I think he could fit for Emmett!! HERE is his old tags when i had him in the extended.

Isaki could be apart of Emmetts pack and be a werewolf but maybe because he is of a lower blood rank transforms more into a border collie looking dog then a real werewolf. Either that or Isaki can be a shapeshifter who ends up in Emmetts path somehow.

Personality wise; Isaki is a guy who comes out as very carefree, wild who likes to do whatever he likes but are still respectful and very easy to get along with. He smiles alot, being a very empathetic person who really is loyal and devoted to the people he lets into his life but he is also a bit like " love the lovers be a bitch to the haters " Isaki really cannot stand people who are bullying others or just being a ass for no reason. In this situations he can become quite provactive and snarky. Isaki is also a known flirt, being known as the 'loverboy' who sleeps around with anyone who is willing to take him into bed which can give him a bit of a bad reputation when it comes to being faithful and trusting. Isaki is always playfully flirting with people he is attracted too but he easily stopt is he notices the person not feels comfortable with it.

Underneath all of this Isaki has a troubled sad past he never talks about, dealing with depression,self-loath and remorse. Because of this he is self-destructive and one of the reasons he sleeps with people is to seek for comfort and a distraction from his pain he is hiding behind that smile of his.

Isaki tends to seek out people who is lonely,misunderstood or feel unloved by the world to stick around by thier side to show them they are cared and loved by someone, and will keep by thier side until they have found somebody else who cares about them. He is doing this because he wanna feel needed, and to make up for something he did in his past he regrets daily on.

his age would be 19 or 20.