new layout?

Layla

Oct 29, 2020
Bones
Hey, I have left for awhile because school was drowning me and I have finally got a new job after moving a few months ago. (yayyy lifeguard again). I also have covid-19 atm so I've been catching up on homework. But anyways, I have noticed I don't see Teveron? I am mainly a extended game role-player and have always been since FeralFront was there. What happened? What did I miss?

Harvest

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Hi! Its good to see you back! Congrats on the job, and I hope you start to feel better soon!
The removal of Teveron was a recent change, so you aren't too far behind actually. Unfortunately, the games activity wasn't improving despite effort on both staffs part and the HPs, so we wanted to conserve our effort and energy on building up the traditional game.

However! I'm currently scheming up a potential easier to manage replacement for Teveron that I'll present to the rest of staff once things are better prepared, so if you aren't interested in the traditional warrior cats rp, there will definitely be something for you in the future once its ready!

Layla

Oct 29, 2020
Bones
Ahhh yeah I did some digging and found the reason 😅 I wish there was something I could do to help! However, I understand. I look forward to hearing it someday and check up on ya'll now and then. I normally get active around the summer so i'll probably shoot my traditional character up there until then and for the heck of it. :) Love ya'll! and I hope things get more manageable!