plot w/ tall?

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
I'm not super active with him but I think some plots would give me muse :-9 click here for tags!
Some stuff he's open to:
Friends - super easy, he considers pretty much everyone in the tribe a friend by default. some deeper friendships developed over time would b nice?
Enemies - would probably be very one-sided because Tall just,,, refuses to reciprocate any overt meanness but I do want my boy to get on some others' nerves
Crushes - open to one-sided crushes on either behalf or mutual crushes, though it'd take Tall a long while to realize he has a crush because he's not super invested in love
Relationships - would take a while to get to this stage but I'm open to it, either short-term or long-term
Mentorships - he could take someone under his wing! He probably wouldn't be good at it but it can happen
Some stuff he's not open to:
Death - maiming - litters - the standard stuff. Might open him up to maiming and litters sometime in the future, though :-9999

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
I’d love to plot with Tall!! Maybe gray and him could be friends? It could maybe be back written Gray was the one who mainly trained tall as a soft paw ? 👀

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Totally for the friendship and past mentorship - I think Tall's impulsive weirdness in contrast to Gray's practicality and respect for tradition would be a fun dynamic!
If you ever want a thread with Tall and Gray, I'm always open to it!

Fox Hop

SOFTPAW 🌹
Oct 29, 2020
Bones
OH! Well, Fox Hop is still too young for training, but maybe when she's old enough Tall could be her primary mentor?

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
👀 The dynamic does sound really fun, I am always down for a thread! Whether it'd be open or private if you'd like one now/soon c:

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Fox Hop - definitely! They'd get along well!
myth - I'll try to think of some thread ideas, then!

Reactions: GRAY WOLF