plot with local idiot! tawny!

TAWNY DOVE

✩ | BARBED
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
He's not truly an idiot he can be a very smart boy I apologize but I cannot resist teasing my own oc...

For those who don't know, I'm taking a bit of a break from discord just cause I need to regenerate and focus on a few things! So this is where I will be plotting until I return c:
I'm currently not in the market for any specific plots, both negative and positive relations are the boy are welcomed by me and it's unlikely I'll turn any idea down. The only thing he is ABSOLUTELY closed to is romance (one-sided on him is fine), and maiming since he just got a bad owie

Some things, on the top of my head, I'm open to;
- Friendships!
- BEST FRIENDS PLEASE MORE!! He's proven to be attracted to opposites, like Bright and Icecatcher.
- Rivals (friendly rivalry would be cool, just stupid stuff and at the end of they day they can be pals)
- Enemies
- Him being a brother figure! It'd develop slowly but it's def possible for him to "adopt" others as family in a sibling like way
- Mentoring cats, teaching them a thing or two
- Your character teaching tawny to have fun, getting him over time to show his more goofy side
- Back writing, as in back writing that our ocs bumped into each other prior to their days in windclan (would have to take place about 17/15 moons ago in rp or so) and things like that!

SEINA

BeWarE oF tHe ANgsT QuEeN
Nov 24, 2020
Bones
Tawny and Fang can soon have a thread to discuss his crow and his second capture he is gonna bring back as soon i have finished writing the second part of the 'Volatile times' arc there Fang will actually have killed this prey this time but will have done it in a method that i don't think Tawny is gonna approve of, so when Fang tells him about it he can be like " preys should always be respected "

nico

oops
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
perhaps pipit and tawny could become friends/best friends? i feel like pipit fits into the category of opposites since they put forth an optimistic front, albeit a little scatterbrained!

MAPLESPRING

★ | plant lady
Apr 19, 2021
Bones
offering up maple and hawk, i feel like maple could be friends with him since they kind of have opposite personalities? she could teach him how to meditate or something and maybe he could teach her about the tunnels?

hawk might apologize to tawny for being an asshole and since she's friends with bright maybe they could have some kinda friendship idk

Riddletwist

Mar 3, 2021
Bones
Ooooo - I know we once (a long time ago) discussed having some sort of sibling bond between Ice and Tawny! I'm still willing to push their interactions in that direction if you're up for it! ^_^

TAWNY DOVE

✩ | BARBED
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
Sorry for this being late, I meant to reply to this yesterday but I got busy later on in the day!

@SEINA I would love that, that sounds good to me!! Do you think you'd be able to make? I'm personally fine with open or private 2

@nico that would be COOL! I'm unfortunately not as familiar with Pipit as I'd like to be but I am sure they could def become good pals,,, esp if they are opposites and they are willing to put up with his grumpiness and him being slow to open up. Would you like some type of thread for them to bond? I think a private one would be best if we want to spark a friendship!

@MAPLE Ohhh I would love that! Someone teaching him how to meditate would be really neat and I'd love for another good pal for him, if you want a thread for Maple and Tawny DEF let me know I'd love one! As for Hawk, shes def free to apologize if you'd like for him too, I don't think tawny is too aware of anythings she said (admittedly, not me either since up until recently I had been falling behind in rp) but if she did he'd assure her that shes good. Them being friends is def possible as well! Anyone who already respects his friends gets big bonus points

@Riddletwist Yes, I would love to continue to push for that! Sorry it hasn't really been advancing, Tawny is def an oc where pushes for relationships need to be done in privates where their one on one. In publics due to his personality he tends to for the most part be pretty quiet / let others hold the conversations. If you'd like a thread I would be down!!

nico

oops
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
awesome! pipit could definitely handle his grumpiness, they really want to make some friends so they’ll be very patient with tawny. i would love a private thread between the two! who would you like to make?

Reactions: TAWNY DOVE

TAWNY DOVE

✩ | BARBED
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
I hate to ask but do you think you'd be able to? Tawny is just icly less likely to approach cats he's not familiar with and usually when he's starting small talk its me forcing it D: I'd super appreciate it but if not no worries, I could put something together! They could be doing anything so long as it makes sense for tawny to be present with his injury

Reactions: nico

nico

oops
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
i can make it! it’ll probably be tonight or tomorrow morning before i get it up, i don’t have enough time to sit down and write out any posts rn ❤️

TAWNY DOVE

✩ | BARBED
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
thank you! take your time c:

Riddletwist

Mar 3, 2021
Bones
Ok! No problem at all, I'm enjoying all their interactions so far ^_^

But yes, I would be down for a private between the two! I'm thinking of having Ice approach him once she realises she likes Mud Pelt (and not this weird state she is in currently) which might be in a week-ish. I'll keep on having her look up to Tawny in all their open interactions until then :D

SEINA

BeWarE oF tHe ANgsT QuEeN
Nov 24, 2020
Bones
yeah sure i can make it!! i'm very busy next week though so it might take me sometime before it's up <33

Riddletwist

Mar 3, 2021
Bones
Okay so

Ice is reaching the point where she's running out of reasons to explain away her weird feelings so if you're up for it we can have a thread where she corners Tawny to ask him about understanding her feelings (and if there's anything she should do like give flowers and so on). She certainly feels like he might know something about it all x)

limi.

Apr 29, 2021
Bones
Hello! I know we haven’t met yet in roleplay I don’t think but I can offer up Badger Tuft as a friend/potential best friend if he hasn’t found one yet!

I can also offer up my apprentice aged kit for some mentorship/brother type of relationship to her?

TAWNY DOVE

✩ | BARBED
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
@Riddletwist I'm down! Feel free to tag me when its up and I'll reply as fast as I can

@limi. Hi! I haven't been around too much the past couple days so I'm not the most familiar with Badger yet but I would def love to see if they can be potentially pals / best friends!! Also... a mentorship/brother like relationship with your oc would be POG!! I'd def be down for something like that developing!

If you'd like a thread with either def let me know! Due to the fast pace Im not the best at getting into opens quick enough atm but I'd still be down for one if you'd rather have one over a private c:

Reactions: Riddletwist

BORIS

【PARADISE】
Feb 22, 2021
Bones
TAWNY TAWNY TAWNY!!! he can never escape the B man.
We planned on Boris and Tawny eventually being best friends once Tawny decided he doesn't hate Boris, so I'd LOVE to pick that back up if you want!!
I'd prefer opens atm while I ease back into rp if that's okay!

Reactions: myth

myth

Cat Mom 😎
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
yES PLEASEEEEE I STILL want them to be best bros....
OPEN is fine! I just need to either make or reply first !! I haven't read boris' re-intro yet but by any chance... do you have any thread ideas? (if not I will think and get back 2 u on one asap!!)

AND SORRY LIMI i meant to reply earlier! Lets do a badger and tawny private then first, is there anything badger likes doing by any chance? Just trying to get a thread idea (though if u have any as well lemme know!) Or maybe they could just have a casual interaction first and just chat, down for anything!

limi.

Apr 29, 2021
Bones
Maybe something simple would be good? He’s a rule follower so maybe a patrol or something so he feels like he isn’t slacking on work?