Plot with Strawberry Tuft !

Sibyl

✧ the oracle.
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
[ tags ]

Howdy everyone! I'm looking for plots and interactions with this fluffy lady. Sparring, developing friendships, potential romance/crushing, slight injury, rivals/enemies, training a softpaw, and plotting family are all on the table!

some notes:
• She treats all tribemates older than her (by a reasonable amount) with great respect.
• Play-flirting is on the table for everyone single and older than 14 moons because that's just what she does (although don't expect it to be serious or very smooth, my ability to flirt is lame at best)
• She tries to avoid hunting at any given chance because she isn't that great at stalking– an endeavor that frustrates her greatly since she wants to help feed the tribe, but she tends to accidentally scare prey away.
• Strawberry Tuft is a red lynx point Norwegian Forest Cat with low white and blue-green eyes. She is average height for a she-cat her age, with broad shoulders and strong muscle in her haunches and forearms. Despite this, her facial features are feminine and rounded.

Dumpling!

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
I have 2 charries I could throw in, can you give a little more info about strawberry's personality to come up with some plot ideas? I have the adventurous, competitive, stubborn, rebellious goofball and the strong and silent, stoic, passive, socially awkward loner

Sibyl

✧ the oracle.
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
Sure thing, and thank you for the interest!

So far in rp, Strawberry Tuft has exhibited a playful, optimistic nature in an attempt to keep morals high in the tribe. She's fully aware that everyone is struggling, and as such she wants to alleviate as much stress as she can for her tribemates.

She highly respects older members of the tribe and won't screw around with them as much as younger members. Such escapades include, but are not limited to: pretending to be cocky around them and likely starting a spar, ruffling their feathers enough to get them flustered, flirting with them infrequently for the fun of it just to see their reactions, and intentionally breaking personal space bubbles with hugs and friendly gestures for those who haven't tried clawing her hide off yet.

As for her bad traits, she can be very hot-headed at times, but she does her best to keep this under control: especially at the current time. Later on I plan on having her more aggressive side show through, as she is actually very protective of her loved ones/tribemates and can be an imposing force to reckon with if you get on her bad side.

Overall, she's a hard-worker who tends to bite off more than she can chew in order to keep everyone happy– a real people-pleaser. But she won't bend over backwards for someone if they just simply refuse to entertain her attempts. To the tribemates who push her away, she meets their resistance and tries to befriend them. As long as they don't hurt someone she cares about, she's more than willing to risk her own comfort to see them smile at least once.