plot with the gaymers

Oct 18, 2020
Bones
sleepy willow and cloud wisp are open for any and all connections! obviously sleepy willow is like six and is not allowed romance plots BUT im happy to plan future romances for her when she's 6+ moons. im down for all other connections with her though!!

and for cloud wisp - also any and all connections! he's friends with nimbus but besides that most of his connections r fairly non-existent. for romance - he's bisexual so any gender of cat works for him! he's a loveable himbo airhead who wants a family and A Queen To Dote On^tm. very sweet dumb boy!
and of course, he's open for any and all other connections too!! ^^

new dawn

𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦
Oct 25, 2020
Bones
sleepy xx dawn friendship thread? ouo
maybe she convinces dawn to go out exploring with her around the cave or close to it?

Cloud

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
cloud whisp and nimby going to eachother for emotional support ☺️

I could see them dating for a single day and realizing that they're so alike with the himbo and shimbo energy that they cancel each other out and are a TERRIBLE *romantic* couple lmaO
"let's pretend this never happened"

OWL CLAW

Oct 27, 2020
Bones
any sort of relationship between cloud and this bitch? they seem like a pair that can get into trouble lmao​

new dawn

𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦
Oct 25, 2020
Bones
i can~

Oct 18, 2020
Bones
sorry for not replying to this lol it's a Busy Week babey

LMAO nimbus and cloud would DEFINITELY date for a day just for funsies

also YES omg the shit owl and cloud could get up to... omg midnight sneaking out thread between owl and cloud mayhaps???

OWL CLAW

Oct 27, 2020
Bones
absolutely lmao !! i'd be so down for that
if you could make it, that would help a lot! school is kicking my ass​

Reactions: SapphosDiary
Oct 18, 2020
Bones
bump because now i also have pumpkin patch who im looking for all connections with!!

tyebean

Oct 19, 2020
Bones
Okay okay okay

Nimby and Cloud thread and Pumpkin and Sweet thread!! Which one do you want to make? I’ll totally do the other 😄