Plotting with Falcon's Light !!

Falcon's Light

Sunshine Boy
Nov 6, 2020
Bones
Hello! I'm looking to do some roleplaying with my boy and deepen his relationships/create new ones. He's open to friendships, romances, enemies, and mentorships. These could be OOC (already established) or developed IC. I have a few ideas of some plots that I've listed below if anyone is interested but we can always come up with our own or use yours. I'm fine starting the threads as well if that's easier for you! The threads can also be open or private. I personally think plots where Falcon's Light is emotionally vulnerable should be private because of his personality.
  • Wakes up in cold sweat, nightmare from past, someone sees this and attempts to comfort him. Will be dark and depressing.
  • Hunting with a group & fails to save one of his tribemates (NPC) from being carried off by an eagle.
  • Successfully takes down an eagle, receiving some minor injuries, and brings it back for the Tribe.
  • Finding a mate! They can start off knowing each other pretty well or as simple acquaintances. Would last a while before they actually get together; can have multiple threads.
  • Becoming a mentor & training with his softpaw.

Hidden Tracks

SHARPCLAW 🌹
Oct 25, 2020
Bones
I'd love to plot with Falcon's Light! I'm down for any of those plots involving the eagles! Perhaps Hidden Tracks and Falcon's Light could form a friendship as an outcome of those events?

Reactions: Falcon's Light

Falcon's Light

Sunshine Boy
Nov 6, 2020
Bones
I love that idea! Perhaps we could go with the successful hunting plot and they end up taking it down together? Apologies for my late reply btw - my mom dragged me around today and we got home pretty late.

Hidden Tracks

SHARPCLAW 🌹
Oct 25, 2020
Bones
Oh I like that idea!!

Falcon's Light

Sunshine Boy
Nov 6, 2020
Bones
Awesome! I can make the thread if you’d like. Would you prefer it open or closed?