POST HERE FOR 1K BADGE

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
In celebration of 1k posts, the tribe and those who have helped us get here will be receiving a badge!

You MUST have made at least 1 ic post before 8:12 PM CST 12/15/20 to be eligible for this badge.
Please also note we do not currently have a badge system yet, when we get one they will be officially handed out, for now when the badge is created you can store it in your character bios or elsewhere!

Both character accounts and main accounts may receive this badge, please @ all the accounts eligible (if you have 1 character account eligible your main is automatically as well)

When the badge is made, it'll be posted here! For now this thread serves as a list for who should all receive the badge when it can be handed out ❤

(For me; please give a badge to @myth , @GRAY WOLF , @BLOOMING LILY , & @CINDER SPARK )

Sibyl

✧ the oracle.
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
P o g. I'd like one for @Strawberry Tuft and here on @Sibyl please, and thank you!
I'm so excited to have made history with everyone here thusfar. Keep up the amazing work <3

Fox Hop

SOFTPAW 🌹
Oct 29, 2020
Bones

Harvest

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Saving this thread to keep track!! <3

I just want to give a huge shout out to all of you that have made this milestone a reality! One thousand posts in such short time is absolutely insane, and I'm so grateful to all of you for making this a reality!! Here's to another thousand, and another thousand after that! <3