PWYW ICONS! 👀 [OPEN]

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
MYTH'S PWYW ICONS
Hello, welcome to my icon shop! Unless stated otherwise, this thread is ALWAYS OPEN! Even if there haven't been any replies for weeks or even months. If you're interested in commissioning me NEVER be afraid to reach out! It's super flattering to me when people show interest in my art 🥺

RECENT ICONS I'VE DONE AS OF 4/9/21 (sized down so they don't clog the thread);
1618017027274.png

RULES;
- Be patient and kind when communicating with me, please! Sometimes I might not get something right, sometimes I might ask questions that seem obvious, this is just to ensure I'm understanding correctly so I can do my best to give you what you want! This is really the golden rule, and the same of course applies to me when communicating with you

- I am confident in FELINES, less confident in pretty much every other field. I am more than happy to try other species, but I cannot promise I'll be able to draw them well. In that event, I will let you know and cancel the commission. I will not attempt humans.

- Half of the payment must be sent after you receive the sketch and approve of it for me to continue. You will then be sent a watermarked version sometime later once I have completed the piece, once the rest of the payment is sent you will be given a non-watermarked version.

- I have the right to decline/cancel a commission for any reason, at any time. This really only happens when I attempt to draw your character and I'm not proud of it, usually before the sketch stage before any money is sent. In the case money has been sent over, it will be refunded fully.

- On that note, however, if you cancel after approval of the sketch and I am almost finished with coloring I will keep the half I've been sent for my time. I hate to do this but by then I've usually spent at least a couple of hours on the piece, as a busy high school student I need something for that time. You will be given proof that I am at this stage if this occurs.

- You have the right to ask how the commission is going whenever, just please don't rush me on it!

- I take payment through Paypal! Currently, no other options are available.

- Lastly, for clarification this is pay what you want, meaning... you can pay what you want for these! Please do your best to pay me fairly! Also, take into consideration what you're ordering, is your ocs design complex? Do they have a lot of accessories? Did you request a complex background? Those all should be factors put into how I'm paid. I'm not forcing this though, by any means, I just ask that you take it into consideration.

I don't require credit on-site, but please credit me if and whenever credit is due. If you post these on Toyhouse I am mythh on there!
You MAY crop my work if needed, you can even edit it I don't mind honestly so long as credit isn't being taken for it.

OKAY, I'M INTERESTED! WHAT NOW?
Now you fill out this form! You may either post it below or pm me on-site or on discord. Thank you so much for your interest, and even if you won't be commissioning me I still appreciate it so much that you checked out this thread.

Code:
[b]Character name:[/SIZE][/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/SIZE][/FONT][/JUSTIFY]
[FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][JUSTIFY][FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][JUSTIFY]Character bio/info:] (optional)
[b]Refs:[/b] (I strongly prefer artistic refs, but I will happily do my best to go off an image. Please delete this!)
[b]Preferred Expression:
BG color (border? what color?):[b]
[b]Should I contact you on discord or on site?:[/b] (Please give your discord if off-site. + Please delete this!)
[b]Other:[/b]

CURRENT COMMISSIONERS
NOTE; I MAY work out of order, I typically try not to but if I'm struggling a little on your piece I may take a break and move onto someone else's before going back.

- N/A

Last edited:

Saralaxy

🌙 | night owl
Nov 4, 2020
Bones
Don't mind me, just bookmarking and commenting to say these are stunning. I'll definitely be getting one when I have the chance.

Reactions: myth

Pioppino

coward
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
totally getting one of these 👁

Oct 18, 2020
Bones
Character name: cinnamon
Refs: (I strongly prefer artistic refs, but I will happily do my best to go off an image)
jDs6WfS.png
the art doesnt show everything so - pretty much where there is face fluff there is plumage,her little fluff bangs are plumage, and the little caracal-ear fluff are feathers! also she's normal caracal colors
Preferred Expression: happy/goofy
BG color (border? what color?): a light pinkish with a white border around her head
Should I contact you on discord or on site?: either or!
Other: could she have cherry blossom petals like in blooming's?

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
OOO she looks like so much fun, I will get on this ASAP!! Thank you!!

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
I take half payment once I show you the sketch and you accept it, then the rest of the payment after I show you the watermarked finished version! I send the unwatermarked version after the rest is paid if that sounds good to you 👀

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
WOOOOO5.png

Finished commission for SapphosDiary! ❤ (click image for full size)

I currently have no other orders, so I'm also posting to note I'm 100% open for orders 😎

taylor

just your average sad girl
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
bookmarking for future reference & use ♡
gotta get my paycheck first
gorgeous art, btw. love your style.

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Tysm!!! ❤

greahound

crowned sighthound ・゚✧
Oct 20, 2020
Bones
just stalking this .. don't mind me 👀

Harvest

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Character name: Riven
Refs: Both written and artistic ref can be found here!
Preferred Expression: I really like the narrowed eyes you did for Lily in the examples, so maybe that but with a smug smile?
BG color (border? what color?): I'm not super picky really! Whatever you think would look nice! Maybe a dark navy blue, unless that blends him in too much.
Should I contact you on discord or on site?: Discord would probably be best!! <3
Other: White rose petals would also be a really nice touch if thats alright, of course ill pay extra for that!!! Please poke me on discord if you need more info <33

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
AHHHH TY harvest I will do my best,,, there is a slim chance I won’t possibly be able to do it just because I need luck on my side to pull off canines but I will give it my best before it comes to that. Tysm!!!

Reactions: Harvest

Harvest

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
If it gets too tricky or annoying I definitely won't be mad if you call it quits! I dont have the patience to do art 😭 your one of Swanson looked really good so I figured I'd ask!!

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
I am honored you did 🥺 ty

-- pollen

Dec 9, 2020
Bones
Character name: Tundra Fang
Refs:
F1EJnSj.png

Untitled64_20210129181825.png
Preferred Expression: I trust you love!!
BG color (border? what color?): Blue, white, and gray are his theme colors!
Should I contact you on discord or on site?: Discord please babes!!
Other:

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Thank you!! I'll get on this asap c:

S

.swooping falcon.

scream-
Character name: Swooping Falcon
Refs:
image0.png

image1.png

note: His right ear now has a pretty big knick on it now and he looks more... grown up but still fluffy and unkempt-
Preferred Expression: angry sad? like maybe some tears in his eyes but he looks frustrated or something maybe with his teeth bared?
BG color (border? what color?): I associate him with greens, orange, and yellow, and a white border? maybe some petals in whatever color you think will work?
Should I contact you on discord or on site?: discord!
Other:

Reactions: TAWNY DOVE

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
omg ty!!!! I will get on this asap!!

Reactions: .swooping falcon.