Romance and Plotting with Nimbus?

tyebean

Oct 19, 2020
Bones
As some of you know, i brought Ivorycloud over to CC with a brand new attitude and a new name + design! It’s so refreshing, honestly! She’s made friends with Grey Wolf and possibly also his son Cloud Whisp (which i think is super fun and cute considering their names).

With this awesome new atmosphere, I want to make new friends here and I’d also love for my character to make friends, too! Come and plot with me! I’m always striving to write plots that have me at the edge of my seat, waiting for the next reply to see what happens next.

Nimbus is 2moons, and to put it easily, I want to describe her as upbeat, bubbly, spiritual (cant wait for their spiritual ancestors to finally reveal themselves!!!) and she’s a little tiny bit of an air head at the moment. She’s also the type to get herself into dangerous situations just to have fun and work her way out of it and she loves fighting for her Tribe. Nimbus is super easy to make friends with, but she might also be easy for some characters to hate.

As for romances, Nimbus falls hard for any lady she sees but never knows how to make a move.

Cloud

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
I think I’ll add my plot ideas here so that if anyone wants to use one with their character, we can just jump right into it!

⭐️ Look for elemental spirits with Nimbus!
“The Water Spirits will be pleased with us if we clean the pools of any debris!!”
⭐️ Be Nimbus’ fighting/sparring partner!
⭐️ Emotionally heal with Nimbus!
“Let’s clear those chakras!”
⭐️ Throw rocks at hiking two-legs with Nimbus!
⭐️ Psychic Paw Readings with Nimbus!

more to come heehee

Oct 18, 2020
Bones
OMG wait so obviously cloud wisp and nimbus r best friends bc...himbo and shimbo energy..BUT CAN HE BE HER WINGMAN KAFJKDSAJFKjs i can imagine nimbus being like "wow that cat is so pretty" and then cloud nods and walks over to her and "hey mamas my girl nimbus wants ur number babey" KFVJKDJFKADJFKJD

tyebean

Oct 19, 2020
Bones
Im here for that himbo and shimbo energy TBHHH
and YES OMG this idea made me laUgh ... we have to do it

Oct 25, 2020
Bones
bro i kinda feel grump and happy one become friends trope here
maybe she can give smelly fang a paw reading? tell him he needs a bath? look for water spirits only for her to push him in because he stinks 😎

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
just saying if you made a psychic paw reading thread that was open I'd jump into that so fast
I have no plot ideas in mind but I love nimbus and just wanted to say that 🥺

tyebean

Oct 19, 2020
Bones
@ fanged throat buddy i am vibing all over that idea rn.... they need to do all of the above. nimbus def cares a lot about him even though in-character they're strangers atm. maybe nimby can push him into a pool once they're better friends 😂 she isn't cruel

I'll try to make a short, ez breeze private with cloud AND fanged and I can make that paw reading **open**!!!!

OWL CLAW

Oct 27, 2020
Bones
please let owl chuck rocks at twolegs w her uwu
troublemakers dude
i think owl's kinda young for her romance-wise, but i think they could make an interesting pair as friends !!​

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Oct 23, 2020
Bones
YES LET THEM THROW ROCKS !!
@SapphosDiary does cloud whisp also want to throw rocks? If nimby can be friends with someone, then guaranteed, they’ll be able to make friends with cloud too!!

unfortunately i am dead tired today but i will work in these threads as soon as i regain my energy!

we’ve got paw reading, rock throwing, and giving fanged a bath. uwu

Reactions: OWL CLAW

foxeyes

Oct 31, 2020
Bones
I love Nimbus so much already from what you said about her! Perhaps her and Dead Leaves could be sparring partners? Leaves is weak for cute girls! My she-cat is pretty grumpy, so I see them having a nice opposites attract sort of dynamic. 🤗

Reactions: tyebean

tyebean

Oct 19, 2020
Bones
Nimby could DEF use a sparring partner!

so, so far I’ve got a divination/future reading thread up for her already! If anyone wants to join that one, i can link!

i still have to make a rock throwing, fang bathing, and sparring thread. If anyone else wants to make those I wouldn’t be opposed but 👀 I’ll make them as soon as I’m able.

Reactions: foxeyes