SECOND IN COMMAND INTEREST CHECK

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Hello! I am holding an interest check for a second in command, PLEASE note this second command is slightly different from the tribes Stoneteller to-be in the books. Please before applying/showing interest read this thread!

If you have read the thread and are still interested, let me know here! The rank will be introduced icly when the time comes and characters must be at least 8 moons. Please note this is simply an interest check. I may pick in a week, I may pick in two weeks, or it might be a month yet. I wanna take time to think through everyone interested fairly before coming to a decision! ❤ I will be looking over ic activity along with ooc activity.

When you state interest, let me know how active you think you could be! Please try to be honest, just because someone says they could be more active doesn't exactly mean they will be chosen over someone else c:

Interested characters;
- Fanged Throat
- Strawberry Tuft

Last edited:

waluigipinball

call me pin
Oct 10, 2020
Bones
tentative interest with fanged throat, as im not sure why gray would pick him lol,,

i would say i'd be able to deliver fairly consistent activity; as you know i've had experience leading before, so i know what is required/acceptable <3

Reactions: myth

Sibyl

✧ the oracle.
Oct 22, 2020
Bones
Posting interest with Strawberry Tuft<3

I will be able to be active rather often during the weekdays, but weekends are usually busy for me. The time of day I post most actively is in the afternoons (eastern standard time) during the weekdays as well.

I've also had a bit of leadership experience, my most recent experience kinda being crushed as FF went down as I was just promoted to Stoneteller then (Rat that Bites in Fear) so you could say I have some pent up energy for working on this.

I would also focus primarily on Strawberry as a character since my posts this week (partly because of Thanksgiving but still) were pretty lackluster.

Reactions: myth

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Sorry for the late acknowledgment I think I accidentally removed the check when making this thread for giving me notifications?? But 👀 i love them both, noted!!