Public The Highlands ☼ Horse Herd Sign-Up

Xanadu

trapped in airplane purgatory
Dec 7, 2020
Bones
STORY
In the rugged plains, horse herds dot the landscape. They compete for food, shelter, and water with other horses in a constant battle for survival. Meanwhile, they create their own families amongst themselves. They are led by a strong mare and stallion that keep the herd safe and moving to ensure their success in life. Together, the Herd of The Highlands prospers and grows stronger with each passing sunrise.

FORMS
Name • here
Gender • here
Age • here
Desired Rank • here
Physical Description • here (Photo optional, please refrain from using artwork unless it's your own)
You may choose to use this form, or make your own!
RANKS
Lead Mare -- Here
Lead Stallion -- Here
Adult Horses -- Here
Juvenile Horses -- Here
Foals -- Here
RULES
• Ranks are first come, first served. Ranks may also shift around during the roleplay.
• No minimum word count or activity will be required. It's recommended that you try to match the post count of others, but not necessary. Don't feel pressured to post! This'll just be a casual thing. :)
• Please try to keep genders balanced, if possible. We don't want 20 mares and 2 boys running around. Even though this is a 'realistic' rp, if you really wanted your character to identify in the LGBT community, I wouldn't mind at all ;) gay horse rights.
LINKS
• Actual RP thread -- Coming SOON!
• Chat and Plot -- Here!
• Horse Herd Hierarchy Article -- Just in case you're interested, give it a read

Xanadu

trapped in airplane purgatory
Dec 7, 2020
Bones
Reserved for my own forms,, also coming soon! <33

Harvest

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 5, 2020
Bones
Ooo ooo tracking, ill replace this with a form when I have time!!!

Reactions: Xanadu

canary

♡ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴡᴜɴᴋ.
Oct 23, 2020
Bones
Reserving this for my form.

• Love
Reactions: Xanadu