trapped in airplane purgatory
- Dec 7, 2020
In the rugged plains, horse herds dot the landscape. They compete for food, shelter, and water with other horses in a constant battle for survival. Meanwhile, they create their own families amongst themselves. They are led by a strong mare and stallion that keep the herd safe and moving to ensure their success in life. Together, the Herd of The Highlands prospers and grows stronger with each passing sunrise.
Name • here
Gender • here
Age • here
Desired Rank • here
Physical Description • here (Photo optional, please refrain from using artwork unless it's your own)
You may choose to use this form, or make your own!
Lead Mare -- Here
Lead Stallion -- Here
Adult Horses -- Here
Juvenile Horses -- Here
Foals -- Here
• Ranks are first come, first served. Ranks may also shift around during the roleplay.
• No minimum word count or activity will be required. It's recommended that you try to match the post count of others, but not necessary. Don't feel pressured to post! This'll just be a casual thing. :)
• Please try to keep genders balanced, if possible. We don't want 20 mares and 2 boys running around. Even though this is a 'realistic' rp, if you really wanted your character to identify in the LGBT community, I wouldn't mind at all ;) gay horse rights.
• Actual RP thread -- Coming SOON!
• Chat and Plot -- Here!
• Horse Herd Hierarchy Article -- Just in case you're interested, give it a read
• Horse Information/Color Help -- Look in this Pin Board for help with colors, height, age and communication patterns!