TORW MASS ADOPTS [sign-ups]

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Hey! Not gonna make this thread look very pretty, but I decided to throw up a mass adopts for the Tribe! Slots most likely will not go fast at all like they would at times previously on FeralFront, so I plan on just making this thread be our adopts for more than just the month of December and will just update it as slots run out in litters / as more people want their litters advertised on said thread ❤

You can adopt out any type of relations, biological family, adopted family, back written friends, etc.

If you'd like to throw a litter up, please fill out the form below!

Code:
Parents:
Relations:
Genetics:
Slots:
Other:

Please also note whether or not you'd be okay with me accepting people who apply for your litter, or if you'd like to be the only one who can accept ❤

Last edited:

Pinecone Nettle

SHARPCLAW
Dec 13, 2020
Bones
Parents: npc xx npc (related father)
Relations: Pinecone Nettle (1st gen). No other living relatives
Aging Rules: realistically
Genetics: any realist color except purebred cats<3
Other: 2 slots, gender and name doesn't matter!
you can accept <33

Mud Pelt

that himbo over there
Oct 19, 2020
Bones
Parents: NPC x NPC (both deceased)
Relations: Mud Pelt (younger brother)
Age: Dependent on when slot is adopted, will be two moons older than Mud Pelt
Aging Rules: Aging realistically
Genetics: Free for all, but Mud Pelt is a short-haired, solid chocolate cat in case you'd want to keep it sort of similar!
Other: I haven't played Mud Pelt because I wanted to adopt out this slot! This will be Mud Pelt's older brother that essentially raised him when their parents died when they were kits. After their parents had him, they became pregnant again and two moons later popped out Mud Pelt. This character felt responsible for Mud when their parents passed. As a result, Mud Pelt is very carefree, naive and happy-go-lucky as his brother kept him sheltered from many horrors of the world. It would be preferred that your character has a nice parallel personality of being stoic, brooding, protective, etc.

I'd like to accept just because their backstory/personality would be pretty specific!

Last edited:

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Going to be getting this up now! Just wanted to come in here and quickly note, since the site is small and adoptions are probably not gonna go fast this will just be our permamnent mass adopts thread for the time being. So if you ever want to throw a litter up, just come here and let me know and I'll add it up on the official thread!

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Alrighty one last update, the thread is up! Check it out here though those with litters have gotten tags c:

myth

Trad. Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2020
Bones
Oh no a triple post...

I just realized I accidentally forgot to put a "slot" section, can you all let me know how many slots you have in your litters when you have the time? I see its stated in Pinecone's relation litter already but just to be sure feel free to confirm 👀 Sorry about that y'all!

Mud Pelt

that himbo over there
Oct 19, 2020
Bones
Only one slot for my litter as it'll just be Mud's older brother!